BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1941)
Buy on Amazon
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This gets the grease and gunk off of my dishes. And I know they are clean and get the germs killed. I even use it on my sons bottles and my toddlers silly cups.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
I'm a college student so i don't wash many dishes but when i do this stuff is lovely. It cuts through grease and stuck on food so well. can be on sale sometime.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
A scent that lasts and lasts from the first dish to the last. Amazing bubbles and doesn't leave your hands feeling all dried out when your done with the dishes.
G E.
Review for: 24Oz more...
This is such a great dish soap with a strong scent I love and enjoy doing my dishes ! Cleanliness is happiness especially when your nose wiggles of happiness.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I love this detergent! If smells wonderful. It also lathers very well so a little goes a long way when cleaning. Great price. I usually always buy this product
Cara F.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Cleans dishes great, smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants clean dishes and a good smelling kitchen!
Debbie S.
Waldron, AR
The scent did not last as long as I would have like and it did not seem to clean grease pan ver well
I had to use more of the product to get it to really clean
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
Love the way it really cleans and is not just a pretty scent, even though it smells great!! I've been buying it on and off since they've had it on the market.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Smells so good, and keeps the sink and dishes smelling really great. Doesn't get the dishes clean as easily as other brands though. Mostly just for the scent.
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This soap might have worked but I couldn't get past the smell! It smelled like mothballs and nursing home! I have it away bc I felt horrible throwing it away!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?