BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Merryl C.
Columbia, SC
Works very well. Priced in the mid-range so it is a good bargain. I can usually get this for close to one dollar if I have a coupon and ALWAYS get it if I have one. Great value.
Shane M.
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. The smell is awesome, because it's Gain, and you only need a little drop. I'm telling you, the bottle lasts months and it cleans your dishes perfectly.
Emily S.
I absolutely love almost all game products. The smell of this so is amazing it smells so delicious fresh and clean it does a good job of cleaning my pots and pans my sink and even my countertops I would definitely buy again
Stephanie P.
Moores Hill, IN
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
I have found that gain is by far the best dish soap around. They have a big variety of scents available and they get the dishes extremely clean and they don't feel greasy. Absolutely love gain dish soap and another positive it's not expensive
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA
I like this product because it smells very good and doesn't make my hands dry out. I like how clean it makes my dishes and it suds up very well. I think this product is a good value for the money. I would purchase again
Sonya T.
Works well, breaks down grease, smells great. Didn't make my hands feel dried out.
Gain is a brand that is a little less pricey but does all the same as the bigger named brands
Teisha B.
Have always been a fan of Gain Dishwashing liquid! Can usually find money saving coupons! Only trouble I have is finding it at stores...CVS in town has quit carrying it! :(
Moni G.
Goddard, KS
Can't beat the scent and cleaning power of Gain! I also use Gain Liquid Dishwashing detergent when making my own cleaning supplies. I'm never disappointed with the outcome.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: 24Oz more...
Mmmmm love the scent of this gain... I love all gain scents. Thos stuff certainly works amazing and gets your dishes super clean and leaves your hands and kitchen smelling awesome!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Great dishwashing soap. I really like this stuff because it's so concentrated that you only need a small amount for a lot of dishes. It takes me forever to go through a whole bottle of this!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back