BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 24Oz more...
Great value. Gets dishes sparkly clean. Makes dish washing easy. Especially if you're stuck in the dark ages and your one of the few people who still hand wash dishes like me!
Jessica M.
Navarre , FL
Review for: Scent more...
The original gain scent is one of my favorites, so I was very excited to find the dish detergent. I found this product to be very fragrant and it did a wonderful job of cutting grease and cleaning. Will be buying this from now on!
Kaitlyn O.
Once again Gain is on your side for heavy duty cleaning. This soap cuts through grease with ease. It leaves glassware shiny and spot free and gets the job done with just a few drops. It also comes in handy outside of the kitchen with other household messes.
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid this is the perfect scent! Keeps your dishes, hands, and kitchen smelling fresh! This is a great value for the price. I purchased this at Walmart and would definitely continue to buy.
Emma K.
Pasadena, CA
Has a nice scent. Even after an anonymous person in my apartment watered it down, the suds aren't completely lost. I bought it with a coupon, so it was definitely cheap.
Katelyn B.
Downers grove , IL
The original and the best dish soap, never leaves any streaks or spots after washing. Makes the dishes smell amazing, and not to mention you can grab it at any local store.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
Gain is always a top product in our house. First it was dishwasher liquid and now this. It takes the grease off your dishes and leaves them with an amazing fresh scent.
Destine B.
Midway, GA
I love the Original smell. It leaves the dishes sparkling clean. Some times other soaps leave soap scum. So if you are having that problem. It's time to change to gain.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
Since my local store was out of my usual brand I gave this a try. It smelled nice, cleaned my dishes leaving no residue but it seemed to take more then my usual brand.
Kenshae S.
Louisville, KY
My go to! Love this can't see myself buying any other brand. It's very long lasting and the smell is incredible. I also use it for my makeup brushes and beauty blender.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?