BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1920)
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Of 2 more...
Cleans like you would expect from a Gain product. It smells fantastic which is the main reason that I purchase. On par with dawn or other brands. The amount of bubbles you get means you use less soap and the bottle lasts longer.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I love the fresh unique smell of all gain products! It somehow smells cheerful to me while I do loads of dishes . Hey a cup of java and a squirt of gain dish soap is all I need in the morn! :)
SHARON R.
Now I must say even though I enjoy using Gain's laundry detergents, the dish detergent isn't one of my favorites, maybe my water is hard, or they need to add more soap to it. The price isn't what I like but to each his own.
Veronica C.
Lubbock, TX
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and will smell up the whole kitchen. It washes the dishes clean and and grease free. (In hot water) i noticed there is a new scent.....moonlight breeze?? I have not seen that in stores!! We use the laundry scent pods of that. And we love it. So now to look for the dish wash soap.
Jennifer R.
Porterville , CA
I use this everyday i try other brands for like their softness and so on but i keep on coming back to this one... It has a nice scent you can't beat the price and overall is a goos product i would def recommend to others
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This is better than dawn dish soap and it's way less expensive. It leaves my dishes smelling very nice and free from oil and residue. It's really surprised me because I didn't believe it would be better than my trusty brand, dawn.
Erin J.
Lumberton, NC
I love anything that has the fresh scent of Gain. I have used this for a while. I honestly do not feel like it produces as many suds as the Dawn, but I love the smell so much more that I continue to use Gain. I do feel like I use more than when using Dawn, but I would recommend to my fellow Gain lovers.
Summer F.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly I hate doing dishes. I do, but I have to say gain gets the job done, and pretty quick too. And it's gain and I LOVE the smell of gains detergent. And this was no different. And you get a lot of washes per bottle
Sara P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Love the scent and cleaning properties of this liquid! It makes my dishes clean and smell fresh, and the brand name Gain has never let me down. I will definitely buy it again! I can usually find a coupon for it as well.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love this dish soap because it smells so good! It also suds up nicely when washing dishes. This product comes at a good price and you could find it at pretty much and Walmart or target. I would recommend this product.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

Walmart