BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid
I was not impressed with this soap for washing my dishes. Seemed very thin, took a lot to get soapy. Had to use more than what I thought was necessary. Scent was good though.
Heather B.
Columbia, SC
When I go over my budget for the week, I usually grab a bottle of gain instead of a more expensive brand. But I believe I have to use more for the same quality of cleanliness and it is extremely difficult to remove oily residue from my dishes. Without a dishwasher it is necessary to put a lot of time into cleaning my dishes. I don't prefer to use gain, but on a budget it can work when need be. Just takes a little more time to get things really clean.
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI
A couple of years ago when I tried this dish soap I was in love! My second purchase was awful, it seemed like they watered down the dish solution where it contained no scrubbing or sitting power. I thought I would give it one more try and I'm glad I did, I think the see formula might be back! Look for the 50% more detergent power writing on the label. Now I am loving the great scent there once was! Let's hope they keep this formula on the shelves!
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
I absolutely love Gain Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid. The dishes are clean with very little effort and look good as new in no time. This is a true value for the money and definitely worth every penny. I recommend Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid to everyone who washes/rinses dishes. One more benefit is the amazing smell!!
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Review for: Detergent more...
I think that Gain is a great brand, and I love it for laundry. However, though it smelled good and wasn't too pricey, this dishwashing liquid was not great at cleaning. Even slick, easy to wash food such as potatoes or ketchup were still very difficult to wash completely off. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this or buy it again.
Cassie G.
altona, IL
Gain has a really nice scent and gets the job done. it's great for getting grease off my hands and off my dishes. I use it most for my pans. I mostly pick this up at walmart or target or the dollar store. So it's super convenient to find when you need it.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 24Oz more...
I have really oily dishes from time to time and Gain Ultra has done an excellent job helping me wash them. It doesn't leave oily film on my skin and I know it washes away bacteria from my hands as well, so that's a plus. I usually soak my really dirty dishes in water and add a few drops of dish soap in it and leave for a while. When I come back, the greases come off really easily and my dishes smells fresh and clean again. Great dish soap!
Casey B.
When I moved into my own house I bought this instead of dawn because of the lower cost, I knew gain to still be a good brand because of previous purchases in laundry detergent. Now this is my go to dish soap. I love the smell and I feel like it really cuts through tough grease and food residue when washing dishes.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
This liquid dish soap is great. when I have greasy or pans with buildup I use gain and let my pots and pans soak. gain lifts and cleans leaving pots and pans looking new. I also use gain on my wine glasses or other China that is not dishwasher safe. It cleans well and does not remove the finish or anything!
Molly S.
Mount Airy, NC
Got this at Family Dollar for $2! The smell is consistent with the smell of Gain. It works really well, but like any dishwashing liquid, sometimes it takes a bit of effort. But I highly recommend it. And when you need to soak a pan overnight, put a dryer sheet in soapy water, it slides right off the next day!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back