BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I can't say how much I like the scent of gain much more. Honestly I will buy gain scented products whether I need them or not, so it's a good thing I need dosh soap!
Monica C.
When it comes to gain products, the most important thing I would have to say it, it smells amazing! Not only do my dishes it washed easily but my kitchen smells so good after. Would recommend to everyone to buy
Millisa B.
Elmont
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz, 24Oz, Fresh, Liquid-Original- more...
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
S B.
Somerton, AZ
Works great, love the smell. Nice and soapy how a dish soap should be. I dislike when you buy a dish soap and you can't see the bubbles on your dishes. This product lathers well.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
This stuff is amazing!!! It works even better than dawn and smells better too! I use it to soak just about everything and it even gets the grime off my flat top stove.
Britney G.
Prescott, AR
If ots a Gain product, I automatically know its going to smell good. But this is one of the first dish soaps Ive ever tried in this brand and i absolutely love it.
Yesung S.
Wilbraham, MA
First off this stuff smells amazing. I swear sometimes I look for more dishes so that I can have this smell surrounding my dishes. I believe I paid around $5 for an entire bottle. I purchased the bottle around early September and today I still have a little more than half the bottle left. While I feel like this dish soap works really well on small stains on my plates, when it comes to the harder stuff it takes some elbow grease, which isn't much of a complain for me, but makes me question how clean those tough stains are getting. Otherwise I think the value and amount are great as well as the scent. Highly recommend!
Yeveta N.
Review for: 24Oz more...
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with a review on the Ultra Gain Ultra dish soap 24oz original 3 pack I use this every day it is my go to dishwashing soap and I love it I get it in the 3 pack and it smells wonderful it doesn't leave my dishes with a sticky residue left on them and I just love it I recommend this product go out and buy it today love you my babies enjoy your day
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great dish soap- cuts through grease quite easily and lathers nIcely. It's also a really great price, one of the more affordable brands, sometimes even cheaper than the store brands. Smells like gain laundry detergent so that's a bit weird at first especially if hats how your clothes smell but it's a clean fresh scent so I don't mind. I recommend!
Amanda F.
Lattimore, NC
Smells awesome, leaves dishes squeaky clean! Doesn't dry out my hands! Makes a great housewarming gift along with a bucket full of other cleaning supplies and sponges!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back