BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Leah H.
Review for: 24Oz more...
I love the smell and how it cleans my dishes. This this a great value but pricey depending on the tire. I have all pros and no cons I love this product! Gain is effective and would most certainly buy this product again.
Kellie-Jo J.
Radford, VA
First off, I absolutely love Gain. Any cleaning product I can find with it I will buy. It just has a wonderful fresh, clean scent.
But... I really do not like this dish soap. I'm the kind of cleaner that the sudsier-it's a word now- the soap and hotter than water then cleaner. I do not have a dishwaher so spend far too much of my time washing dishes, and I don't think this soap can take the punch. I'm using twice as much to keep those suds and cut the grease.

But it smells great 😃
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I'm very particular about my dish soap and it has to be both a scent that's tolerable long term as well as something that cuts through grease and leaves my glass streak free, and dishes are clean and shiny. Gain is one of my favorite laundry product, so i tried the dish soap to see if it could stand up to my normal Dawn. It didn't disappoint at all, and I absolutely love the scents they have. If you're looking to an alternative to the tried and true dish soaps, give Gain a try!
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 24Oz more...
Smell is great. Leaves my dishes sparkly and clean. Price Value is a bit on the high side. It could be more affordable. I usually buy my dish soap at Wal-Mart. Usually always the cheapest spot i can find it at. I have never had any complaints about the dish soap just because i feel they all do the same, but this soap I'm surprisingly shocked. it did what it says. Always cuts and rids the toughest grease stains. Not to mention its antibacterial, hand soap and it smells great.
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
Smells really great good and gets the job done lasts for a long time and always buy it leaves dishes very clean and great price for the product highly recommended
Bonnie M.
Just purchased this product. Has a lovely scwnt, is a little thin for my liking bur works well. Its very vubbly and helps get grease and food products off dishes.
Monica C.
When it comes to gain products, the most important thing I would have to say it, it smells amazing! Not only do my dishes it washed easily but my kitchen smells so good after. Would recommend to everyone to buy
Millisa B.
Elmont
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz, 24Oz, Fresh, Liquid-Original- more...
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I can't say how much I like the scent of gain much more. Honestly I will buy gain scented products whether I need them or not, so it's a good thing I need dosh soap!
S B.
Somerton, AZ
Works great, love the smell. Nice and soapy how a dish soap should be. I dislike when you buy a dish soap and you can't see the bubbles on your dishes. This product lathers well.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?