BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
mariah L.
I use this dish soap every day! It leaves my dishes smelling good and it clean them pretty good! I love the way this smells! I bought mine at Walmart! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Shaunice L.
Review for: 24Oz more...
My sister loves Gain products and buys these constantly. I think the smell is nice but find the color off putting. Price and value are nice and soap is effective. I think I would recommend and try again.
Madi M.
I love washing dishes with this stuff. Smells great. Gets all the stuff off of my plates and forks and spoons and bowls and cups and everything! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Great stuff.
Amanda M.
Our #1 FAVORITE dish washing soap!! We love love love the scent, the price is super affordable and leaves your hands feeling amazing afterwards. We purchase at Target or Walmart and will always buy again.
Joann S.
Rosharon, TX
I have found the gain dishwashing liquid to be my # 2 choice . There are many great scents and we like them all. It does not cut down on grease as well as dawn but if it’s on sale I occasionally pick it up
Destiny J.
Love the smell. I'd for sure buy again. I would for sure recommend this. It's not disappointing to me. It's a good price. Doesn't seem pricey at all to me. I would buy this again. And again. And again.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
This never dries my hands out. It smells amazing. It is super tough on stuck on foods. I bought it at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product. It's decently priced. I will repurchase this product.
Heather C.
Review for: 24Oz more...
I am satisfied with Ultra Gain Dish Soap. It's is effective at getting my hard to clean dishes bright and clean. I bought it at Wal-Mart for a very affordable price. I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Dara S.
The scent on this product is amazing! And my hands don't come out overly dry after using this soap. The best (and most important) information: it takes off gross food really well and with little effort
Desiree G.
super soapy and extra foamy, smells delicious and works very well in sudsing up my dishes! a little goes a long way with this soap and all scents smell great! cheap too! would definitely buy again!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?