BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Tami T.
woodlake
Review for: Fresh more...
This dish soap smells like heaven it has a fresh green apple scent that I love and it’s not too harsh on my hands I usually find it at Walmart but pretty sure you can find it anywhere. It’s price point is great too!
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
It worked well, it removed tough grease without much scrubbing and didn't leave behind a weird film. I didn't care much for the scent though. Dishes shouldn't smell like that. They should only smell like citrus or something.
chiquinquira G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Dishes clean shiny pots, all my appliances clean them with this product after each use, refrigerator, kitchen, microwave look like new as its cleaning power is great and the best fragrance in my kitchen super nice.
Amanda N.
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
I recently just started using this product. I usually use Dawn and I actually prefer Dawn over this, after having tried both. The scent is great but I feel like you use less with Dawn than you do with this soap.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
Great soap and great smell! Personally, I think this soap works better than Dawn. You can get it at any store for about the same price. I never thought I would be so excited to buy dish soap, but this stuff is the best!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I don't care for it at all compared to other leading brands. It's not a degreaser at all. I should just poor in the laundry. The only reason it managed 2 stars is because I'm obsessed with the smell of gain.
mariah L.
I use this dish soap every day! It leaves my dishes smelling good and it clean them pretty good! I love the way this smells! I bought mine at Walmart! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Shaunice L.
Review for: 24Oz more...
My sister loves Gain products and buys these constantly. I think the smell is nice but find the color off putting. Price and value are nice and soap is effective. I think I would recommend and try again.
Amanda M.
Our #1 FAVORITE dish washing soap!! We love love love the scent, the price is super affordable and leaves your hands feeling amazing afterwards. We purchase at Target or Walmart and will always buy again.
Madi M.
I love washing dishes with this stuff. Smells great. Gets all the stuff off of my plates and forks and spoons and bowls and cups and everything! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Great stuff.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?