BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Cristian R.
smell's so good!
With little product, leaves the dishes very clean, It becomes very foamy and smells very good the product.
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
This dish soap cuts grease all while being gentle on the hands. They leave my dishes sparkling clean and it smells great!
Mich H.
Me encanta porque la verdad siempre me toca lavar los platos y realmente funciona es muy útil y sinceramente me encanta
Jaimi A.
I tend to use green disposal so I like this one. This one you don't need a lot and it gets the job done with no streaks
Kelly F.
Maple ridge , BC
Does a good job of washing dishes and it also smells really good. Bright color looks appealing and priced reasonably
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
Review for: 24Oz more...
For as long as I live I will buy products made with Gain Original. In my opinion there is no better scent out there.
Julie M.
Really nice use it every day. just use and use it. my mom and my dad love it too, and my friends. and it smells nice
Maria M.
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Fantastic. Scent is great and gentle on hands yet tough on dirty dishes. Not pricey. Always have this in my house.
Diamond W.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
The 40 FL oz bottle was very cheap for its size and smells so good. And I could have this bottle for up to 3 weeks
Lexi R.
Review for: Liquid-Original more...
I alternate between this and dawn, whichever is available or priced better. This is a good dish soap, no residue.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back