BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley T.
Ellington, MO
Gain smells so amazing all of their scents I love. I normally buy a different brand for my dishes but only because I feel like it cleans better and doesn't leave a residue. The smell is why I purchased and may try again someday.
Destiny J.
One of my favorite products. I'm not someone who uses one certain product over and over again. I like the try new things. But I always find myself buying this. I think it's the scent I like best. You can't beat the smell of Gain!
Ella C.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
i love this dish soap so much. it smells so good and cleans your dishes so well. the scent is super nice and this wash is super effective and affordable. i bought it at target and the workers helped me pick it out.i would totally buy again.
Jessica L.
HARVEST, AL
If you like the smell of Gain on your laundry, then this is a product for you. It does a pretty good job of cleaning, though it can take some scrubbing for set in food. It's not my go-to product, but when it is on sale and I'm in a pinch, this is my solid second choice.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
This smells amazing! It makes our hands feel soft and not dry after washing dishes. Also, does ok removing grease from pans. This is our second go to grab for dish liquid.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
I love the smell of this fish soap! With that being said I don’t feel it really does any better than most other dish soaps! I like that I can usually find it on a good sale at Target. I have t bought this particular soap in a while.
Cesia C.
Pomona, CA
I like the smell and with one bottle I can go a long way. I first purchase this detergent because it was on sale at a local market and honestly it's worth every penny it makes good bubbles and removes oil from all of my dishes
Mariah K.
Smells just as wonderful as the laundry detergent! A little of this soap goes a long way, and it can be found at almost any grocery store or Walmart. The soap lasts me longer than less popular brands, and smells so much better!
Linnet R.
This is my go to dish washer soap ! It's takes off the toughest stains and the greasiest once. It have an amazing scent ! It is very effective! It's never disappointing to use ! I definitely recommend you guys to use this one !
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
It's great! Everytime I use it it leaves behind a great smell and makes the dishes super clean. The price is not bad either for the value of the product. I would recommend this to anyone who was wanting some dishwashing liquid.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?