BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Abigail G.
Apopka, FL
It smells so good, it's very soapy and foamy which I love because it lasted way longer than any other dishwashing detergent. I really recommend it to everyone because like I said, it smells absolutely amazing and it lasted way longer than any other brand
Ashley N.
Love all my gain products including this one! Best smelling house products on the market hands down. Affordable and effective at cleaning your dishes. Doesn’t dry out my hands either which is nice. I recommend all gain home products to friends and family.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Had to switch recently because my previous soap was breaking me out. This one an smells so good. I am completely satisfied with it. It's cheap too not the slight costly. I buy at Dollar general mostly but I do get at Walmart as well. Yes I'd buy again.
Carliss B.
Florence, SC
I am usually a Dawn type of girl but I must say Gain really has a good dish detergent. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because they have been killing the laundry detergent game. It has a nice scent, not over powering. Definitely will be buying again.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
Not really too much to say. Gets the job done well, cleans the dishes and works great when I leave tough to clean dishes after the soak. the only negative thing that I have to say if that it is not very nice on the hands. My skin gets very dry in the winter and this does not help with that.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I've always used the original gain. I can't believe they have other great smells I haven't seen yet. I really like how well it washes dishes and cleans the tough foods off my pots and pans. It's easy and doesn't take much to make suds. Costs about $3
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
I love the sent. The sent would basically be my favorite part of washing the dishes. At first I used to buy the plain brands until my sister bought this and I absolutely fell in love. I've recommended this dish soap to my mom and she also loved it.
Jessica C.
Robinson, IL
My family absolutely loves Gain products. I am especially impressed with the dish soap. It does a great job cutting the grease and grime...and no one can compare to the wonderful scent of Gain! I keep this in stock for good, kid, and pet messes!
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
I love the smell. It's a clean smell. I love how affordable it is. The only con is it can dry your hands out. I love how my dishes always sparkle after use. Very effective. I would recommend this product.
susan h.
I just love love this product ...The smell is clean and you don't have to use a bunch a little goes along way....I like to use it for spills on clothing. I just put alittle dab on the stain till I can't get it washed and the stain comes right out
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?