BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Review for: 24Oz more...
this is the only product we used for my dishes. Its the only product i feel washes my dishes good. this product is also good in the price. I buy this product in walmart. I also love how its smells. It smells clean.
Sue W.
Good quality, no-nonsense dish soap. Not the cheapest offering in the aisle, but definitely not premium-priced either. The reputability of the brand means that you know it works reasonably well. To be honest, I don't think too much when I buy dish soap, and this is on my rotating arsenal of regulars.
Sara R.
Cropseyville, NY
Review for: 24Oz more...
Basically the only dish soap we use. Call me crazy but I cannot get passed how amazing Gain Original smells. We use it for the dish soap, the laundry detergent, and the dryer sheets. It is worth the extra you pay as opposed to just going with the cheap store brand.
April B.
I have used all kinds of dish washing liquid soap but I love Gain. I use all the scents but I really just like the original scent best. Not too strong but still smells great. Plus you cant beat the price. Not having a dishwasher right now, we use this all the time and it fights grease like no other LOL.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I don't know about you, but I love the smell of Gain. It smells so fresh and really reminds me of "clean." This soap is no different. I don't have a dish washer in my house, so we wash all dishes by hand. This soap does and amazing job and getting dishes clean, and always leaves the perfect scent.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with this dish washing soap, primarily because it's amazing original scent, it's one of my favorite smells, and for that reason, I am inlove!!! I think it really works, I love to mix it with Clorox, to give the dishes a extras, cleanse, and it works perfectly, I think you all should try it!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Great product to have at home Brit is very easy to used and effective. It has nice scent. When I buy at I always get it at Walmart and the price is great not expensive. I recommend this product.
Xavier R.
Oswego, NY
Review for: Liquid-Original more...
His is my favorite brand of soap to use when I wash dishes. Not only does it smell great exclamation but it really gets rid of the grease on the first try which is something that I really look for when buying this detergent
Amy L.
Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid
This is a great dish liquidits tough on grease and grime, I use it for all sorts of house hold cleaning, it has a wonderful smell and it's very affordable! Loved it!😍😍😍😍
annie c.
Kalamazoo, MI
LOVE the smell!! It also does not dry out your hands, so i use it for my dish soap AND my hand soap in the kitchen. Cuts grease well, and also works well on dried on foods. It lasts a long time, so i feel like I'm getting a good bang for my buck. I don't see why i would ever switch!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back