BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1927)
Beth B.
Cottondale, AL
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this dish soap! It's my go to for both dishes, and a back up for doggie baths
Estefani R.
Lawrence, MA
I didn't like it. It left my dishware dirty and it didnt kill the food smells. I wouldn't buy it again nor recommended
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Review for: Scent more...
I love the scent of this dish soap. I don't like that it doesn't sud up very well, and it's not a good grease fighter.
Diana N.
Strong and nice scent easy for grease to come off I had never had any problems with the scent after washing the dishes
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
Gain original scent is one of my absolute favorite smells. The soap smells so clean and works well on dishes and dog :)
Erinn L.
Terrell, TX
I love Gain products and this one included. Smells nice and gets the job done.  Not too expensive. Will buy again.
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This is my favorite dish soaps for many reasons. I love the smell of the soap, it cuts grease instantly, and the price.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
Love this product and everything it does. It helps with thick and difficult grease. I would definitely recommend this!
Kyra M.
I think this soap smells amazing and gets the job done for the most part! I would use dawn with bleach for tough jobs!!
Tara W.
Mooresville, NC
Love the original again scent, it just smells so fresh and clean! Not to mention it doesn't dry your hands out as bad.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

Walmart