BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Rhonda A.
Review for: 24Oz more...
I love the fresh gain scent but missed the cleaning power of the dawn I always use.  This was on sale so I bought it.  I wasn't really disappointed.  I would purchase it again.  It just takes more of it to get the job done. Love the scent though.  The scent is so much better than dawn.
Denise M.
I love the scent of Gain and I thought I was going to love this product.  It does not produce enough suds to clean many dishes. I found that I used the entire bottle so quickly - when I've had other brands last weeks or longer. I had to use so much to clean my dishes. The smell is wonderful, but not worth it.  I would never purchase again.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Smells like HEAVEN. This is the only soap I'll use for my dishes now. The smell is out of this world and it doesn't leave your hands dry after washing a ton of dishes. I purchased this from Walmart and they have a variety of scents.
Natalie L.
It smells great and is an effective product for washing dishes. Love the smell of gain. I usually purchase it from big lots for a relatively inexpensive price. I don't go out of my way to specifically purchase this product but when it is on sale I buy it. Also seems to be gentle on hands and not too drying.
Jatsharet Z.
Las Vegas
I like the smell and that with a little you can wash a lot of dishes and it's very soapy effective it's a good value and I don't think it's that much for what you getting yes I would buy it again I will like to try the different smells
Alease Michelle J.
Rock Hill, SC
I love all Gain products. I picked up this product at my local grocery store.  I love the smell and how well it suds up. I'm not a big dish washer - but this products almost makes washing dishing pleasurable. I would recommend this product to anyone who need a dish washer detregrent that works!
April B.
I have used all kinds of dish washing liquid soap but I love Gain. I use all the scents but I really just like the original scent best. Not too strong but still smells great. Plus you cant beat the price. Not having a dishwasher right now, we use this all the time and it fights grease like no other LOL.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Review for: 24Oz more...
this is the only product we used for my dishes. Its the only product i feel washes my dishes good. this product is also good in the price. I buy this product in walmart. I also love how its smells. It smells clean.
Sue W.
Good quality, no-nonsense dish soap. Not the cheapest offering in the aisle, but definitely not premium-priced either. The reputability of the brand means that you know it works reasonably well. To be honest, I don't think too much when I buy dish soap, and this is on my rotating arsenal of regulars.
Sara R.
Cropseyville, NY
Review for: 24Oz more...
Basically the only dish soap we use. Call me crazy but I cannot get passed how amazing Gain Original smells. We use it for the dish soap, the laundry detergent, and the dryer sheets. It is worth the extra you pay as opposed to just going with the cheap store brand.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back