BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Erica G.
Kingsville
This soap works great to get your dishes nice and clean. And all of their scents are great. I really like this brand.
Itti K.
Herndon, VA
I really like this dishwashing liquid..removes all the oil stains from utensils and is very easy to wash off as well
Breanna N.
Review for: Liquid-Original more...
I like the Gain dish soap. The scent smells good and cleans the dishes really well. I definitely recommend this soap
Emily G.
Smells is great, great oil cleaner. Will not switch brands. Will continue to purchase in the future. Will recommend.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
It washes dishes, but also drys my hands out very quickly. I will probably not buy this product again when I run out.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
Love the different smells. This is Tha only detergent i will use. It gets the job done and cleans all the grease off!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I love the scent of this liquid! I prefer Dawn when doing heavily greased dishes, but all in all I use this the most!
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Wonderful stuff. Gets the job done. Cheap.. im always switching it up but this is one of my favs. Just original Gain
Alicia W.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: 24Oz more...
Majority of my household cleaning products is gain. I love the fresh feeling smell I get once I get done cleaning up
Jessica V.
I but the biggest bottle and refill my little one. The smell is amazing and clean. Cuts through grease like a champ.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?