BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
carla c.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I was tempted to try only the fragrant choice but I wanted to see how the detergent performed and made the wash smell...while I don't have small children to test stains as a whole, Gain original has a pleasant smell that stays throughout the dryer cycle and longer.  It is tough on stains too...one last note, I noticed in the small size the original scent is a dollar cheaper than the new scents
jessica M.
Absolutely love game this is an okay product I do prefer another leading brand over this one mainly because this one doesn't tend to give me the Soapy Suds that I really like that the other detergent gives me I do feel like it does have a great smell and it doesn't actually leave my dishes smelling like the sent afterwards which I guess is okay but it does the job and it does smell good so it's all good
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
It's an awesome soap. Not only does it smell incredible but the formula is pretty good too. It cleans very well. It cuts through grease and suds up well. You don't need much to clean with. It can be a bit pricey, but u can find it on sale at any grocery store. I would surely recommend it.
Lisa F.
Quitman, GA
Review for: 24Oz more...
This pack is an excellent value, the product works extremely well and lasts for a very, very long time and with four kids, we do a lot of dishes at our house. The original scent is the best it smells fresh and clean without being overpowering, I would definitely buy this again!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This is the same scent and brand I use for my Landry detergent, it is very concentrated and a little goes a long way. The scent is fabulous and long lasting but apart from that it is very effective. It is in the normal price range as others in its category bu the quality exceeds the price!
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Best dish soap in the world if you don't own this you need it now I've just recently bought the first and it is from now on the only that I love above all it is amazing how just a drip of soap and take care of all the grease on a oil pan or oily food plate residue you need this ppl amazing .
Melanie S.
Rockwood, TN
I cannot ever tell you how much I'm in love with the Gain line. If gains owns it..I probably do too. When I saw that gain came out with dish soap...I knew I had to have it.
I love being able to wash dishes, and feeling get washing them with Gain. This stuff smells fantastic! And, it works well.
For me, if I have to do dishes, give me Gain soap..and I'll be in Gain heaven.
Heather K.
Cadillac, MI
Gain Dish soap is a product I have used to quite a while. The price is right, smells like the original 'Gain' scent and cleans great. It's great at cutting through grease and grime. My favorite part is that it suds up nice and gives me a great sense of clean.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I always opted for the scented instead of original scent, but after trying the original gain I am now a firm original scent dishsoap buyer! The smell isn't too overbearing and it smells extremely well. It didn't smell bland like I thought that it would. That was the only thing that kept me from trying this scent but I am so happy that I gave in and gave it a shot!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I bought a trial size of this at Dollar General just to try it out and I have to admit I prefer the dawn platinum over this product. It doesn't get my dishes squeaky clean and I don't feel like it is getting the bacteria and germs off my dishes. Will not buy again.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?