BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1940)
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Plant City, FL
The dish soap works awesome .... The scent it awesome love the using it. My husband love to use the soap and will buy it again
Katie B.
I love any gain soaps but this is my favorite! It is amazing and smells so good! Make me love doing the dishes! I recommend it!
Jaclyn H.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This dish soap is about one of the best that you can buy. It works great by removing stains and cleaning dishes, counters, etc.
Meghan W.
It's decent. Gets the dishes clean and has a nice scent but I prefer other brands like Dawn. I just feel like they clean better
Ameenat A.
This dish soap is good, it gets the job done and leaves the plates clean, which is great and I isn't too slippery which is good
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Cant go wrong with gain..... ever! smells good and does a decent job. i use it everywhere i can ,for everything and everything
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
The original is my favorite. Gets the job done with no fancy scent. Nice bubbles. Gets all the crime off my dishes with no film
Jordon J.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Gain is the absolute best dish soap!! It's also really good for washing my cat and getting rid of her fleas!! Love this stuff!
Maegan C.
Smells soooooooo good! My dishes not only get clean but are left with such a nice scent. I regularly buy Gain for my dish soup.
elizabeth b.
Review for: Scent more...
Gain it's a really good for waking my dishes I can use a single small drop abs it last fur quite a while and it smells so good.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?