BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I do not like this soap. It left the dishes feeling greasy. To me there was not really a scent, because it was barely there.
Dannielle-Jason G.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love everything that smells like gain. This dish soap is no exception. Does a great job cleaning dishes and cutting Grease.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
We really like this soap and the smells are fantastic. We seem to go through this a bit quicker than we do with other brands.
Jennifer B.
Meadowview, VA
Love the smell of this one, very clean and relaxing. Cleans the dishes very well but it loses it pizzazz after a few dishes.
Ashley M.
Review for: Scent more...
This is a good all-purpose dishwashing liquid. I have a few bottles under the sink because I'm happy with how well it works.
Brittany C.
Pearl , MS
Lovely scent with an affordable price tag. My dishes are nice and clean in the end, and my hands aren't super dry afterwards.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite scent dish soap! It smells great, doesn't dry your hands, doesn't leave a residue and it's antibacterial
Starlett S.
Knoxville, TN
I love the scent but it takes so much to do the job that I no longer buy the product. It also does a poor job cutting grease.
Michelle C.
Love the fresh and clean smell of this soap. Doesn't leave a soapy residue on hands or dishes. Cuts grease and cleans quickly
Tiffany M.
I love the smell and it destroys left on food and baby formula great. I've been buying nothing but Gain dish soap for years.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?