BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This dish soap cuts through all kinds of food whether it's old and dried on it if it's oily and thick. You can find this product at every general store or grocery store. The sent is very pleasant and it's easy on you skin. Each bottle provides a great number of uses and gets the water soapy with only a little bit added to the water. Overall a high quality item from a great brand.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I think my favorite thing about this product is that it foams up quickly and is good at removing the grease from my dishes. I usually buy this product when it's on sale at my local Family Dollar because they usually sell "value packs" for $5. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something that won't leave your dishes feeling greasy.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Who doesn't love Gain? From their laundry detergent, to their fabric sheets and even dish soap! This soap is almost comparable to Dawn. Not quite the grease cutting power but ugh the scent is amazing! My daughter has been given the chore of doing the dishes and she fusses if I have anything but this. You can even smell it in the kitchen for a while after the dishes are done. Sparkling clean dishes and don't seem to have any residue left over.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I'm not a fan of Gain dishwashing soap. The scent is nice. Also the price is great. But it's a very thin soap that way more pours out than you need and it doesn't lather up as good as my usual soap. I bought this to save between shopping trips for under $2.50 and should of spent the extra on my usual dish soap.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
I have used Gain dish detergent from time to time but even though it smells great and is very affordable, the scent is a little too strong and lingers on the dishes. You can smell it when you start cooking with pans that have been washed with it. It cuts grease pretty well but not as well as Dawn in my opinion
carla c.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I was tempted to try only the fragrant choice but I wanted to see how the detergent performed and made the wash smell...while I don't have small children to test stains as a whole, Gain original has a pleasant smell that stays throughout the dryer cycle and longer.  It is tough on stains too...one last note, I noticed in the small size the original scent is a dollar cheaper than the new scents
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
It's an awesome soap. Not only does it smell incredible but the formula is pretty good too. It cleans very well. It cuts through grease and suds up well. You don't need much to clean with. It can be a bit pricey, but u can find it on sale at any grocery store. I would surely recommend it.
Lisa F.
Quitman, GA
Review for: 24Oz more...
This pack is an excellent value, the product works extremely well and lasts for a very, very long time and with four kids, we do a lot of dishes at our house. The original scent is the best it smells fresh and clean without being overpowering, I would definitely buy this again!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This is the same scent and brand I use for my Landry detergent, it is very concentrated and a little goes a long way. The scent is fabulous and long lasting but apart from that it is very effective. It is in the normal price range as others in its category bu the quality exceeds the price!
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Best dish soap in the world if you don't own this you need it now I've just recently bought the first and it is from now on the only that I love above all it is amazing how just a drip of soap and take care of all the grease on a oil pan or oily food plate residue you need this ppl amazing .
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back