BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
Review for: 14Oz more...
I bought this stuff at an unfamiliar store where I was in desperate need of dish soap. There was no dawn at that store so I bought this on a whim, I was pleasantly surprised buy the efficiency and the great smell of this soap. A close second to dawn dish soap
Ann K.
Review for: Fresh more...
This is the worst dish washing detergent I have ever used. It doesn’t lather up, or cut through grease. My husband used it last night and wondered if it really even cleaned the dishes. He was the one that asked if there was anywhere that I could rate this, he hated it so much. I am very disappointed in it, and will not be using again.
Vanessa L.
Havertown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This dish soap is always is my house, I love so so much and clean my dishes very well, I can use just a little bit of and is enough to have everything clean. This dishwashing from@gain can last forever.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This dish soap is ok. I hate to say this but I mainly get this one just for the smell of it because in my opinion it is not super great at getting grease off of dishes but works for regular dishes.
Mary B.
Sevierville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything gain scented. I use gain detergent, dryer sheets, air freshener, wax melts and even dish soap! This not only cleans my dishes but makes everything smell good too!
Ciera J.
Tulare, CA
Needless to say I have a live a fair with the scent of Gain. I use gain scented everything and dish soap is no exception. Dishes get clean, smells great and keeps my hands soft.
Daisy G.
I use gain dishsoap a few times when i canf find dawn in my store since it does a good job at cleaning the dishes but i dont like the smell its too overwhelming and it smells too much like laundry detergent the dishes stay smelling like it and mixes witht the smell of the food which not a good combination
Pamela S.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love this dish washer and smell really great! This is not the cheapest gone put is not the most expensive, so is affordable, I use it for around 25 days and then buy another replacement, I use it for about 3 months and then buy another brand just to try
Aline B.
Ingleside
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
Works really good and smells really good I like the fact that dollar general has there digital coupons and I can usually get the name brand with the manufacturer coupon and it knocks it down to the equivalent of the cheaper brand but a better product.
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love the Gain products. They are one of my favorite brands of household products. I love the smell of the Original Gain Scent. I have tried several of their scented dish liquids and loved all of them. They get the job done and keep my dishes clean!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?