BY GAIN #14 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Daisy G.
I use gain dishsoap a few times when i canf find dawn in my store since it does a good job at cleaning the dishes but i dont like the smell its too overwhelming and it smells too much like laundry detergent the dishes stay smelling like it and mixes witht the smell of the food which not a good combination
Gloria R.
Hollister
Review for: Fresh more...
Good washing soap but I think it does a bit less of a job with cleaning through and cleaning glass and all the rest to do a food wouldn’t compare it to the Dan is a very similar but mostly works for like plastic dishes who don’t have that much food but still really good affordable soap
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I really like this dushwashing liquid. I think that it is just as good as dawn dushwashing liquid. You get alot of product so I think that it's worth the price. And the scents are great. If you haven't tried it, I would recommend giving it a try.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
I will buy any and every single this that is scented by Gain! And this dish soap is no exception! It cleans and cuts through dirt, grease, grime and stuck on food! All while leaving your hands and house smelling like the amazing gain scent!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love anything gain. It cleans well and smells fantastic. They have made about everything you need for cleaning. I love the smell so much that I use it for everything. I do not use anything other than gain. I highly recommend this product.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Doesn’t cut the grease like Dawn does and it leaves my hands dry after the dishes are done. But it does smell good and is better priced so you get what you pay for. It was a gift for a house warming but I will
Continue to buy Dawn.
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
I love the smell of this fish soap! With that being said I don’t feel it really does any better than most other dish soaps! I like that I can usually find it on a good sale at Target. I have t bought this particular soap in a while.
Amberly R.
Baxley
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
I prefer this over other brands of dishwashing detergent because it smells good, it doesn’t leave a greasy feel on my hands, or leave a film over the dishes once they dry. Its a little more pricey than others but well worth it!
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Who doesn't love Gain? From their laundry detergent, to their fabric sheets and even dish soap! This soap is almost comparable to Dawn. Not quite the grease cutting power but ugh the scent is amazing! My daughter has been given the chore of doing the dishes and she fusses if I have anything but this. You can even smell it in the kitchen for a while after the dishes are done. Sparkling clean dishes and don't seem to have any residue left over.
Andriana ❤.
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
Nothing like the original. Smells fresh and is gentle on hands/doesn't over dry hands while washing dishes. Affordable and reasonably priced, available at most retailers. Does not lather/bubble as much as others on the market, but Highly recommended.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?