Add a Photo

By GAIN
#15 in Dish Soap
The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy®
Photos (15)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx

Gain dish washing liquid soap is the best and the most effective product available. It removes bacteria grease spotty dishware and is effective for all your cleaning needs. It does not dry your hands out and works gently yet effectively well enough for pasta ground in burnt dishes and pots pans glassware etcetera. You can choose from a huge selection. Gain offers many types of sizes and scents. I love the small bottle for travel and it works well for young adults with small hands to carry the bottle up and onto the sponge for easy cleaning. Not to mention, this soap is well made with terrific non irritating ingredients and it can be used on animals. I have three large horses and this product goes a long way when using it to bathe my equines. The list is endless. Squirt it in your bucket for your next car wash. The soap cuts through tough road tar, bugs, and is very gentle on paint. I'm a big fan of this soap and it's proven to outlast the high price brands by far!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I'm a huge fan of gain and their products and scents! I love the original scent more than any of the others! I prefer the original with my laundry detergent, so when I saw this product I thought I had to try it and naturally I picked up my favorite scent! I must say I was very disappointed when I used it, and I won't be buying anymore regardless of the scent. It smells amazing but doesn't soap up good! It's not as tough on grease as other products are either! I wouldn't recommend buying! The price is great & the scent is wonderful but the product horrible overall! I gave three stars because I'm biased and love the scent!
Leeannjua S.
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA

I'm very particular about my dish soap and it has to be both a scent that's tolerable long term as well as something that cuts through grease and leaves my glass streak free, and dishes are clean and shiny. Gain is one of my favorite laundry product, so i tried the dish soap to see if it could stand up to my normal Dawn. It didn't disappoint at all, and I absolutely love the scents they have. If you're looking to an alternative to the tried and true dish soaps, give Gain a try!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA

Smell is great. Leaves my dishes sparkly and clean. Price Value is a bit on the high side. It could be more affordable. I usually buy my dish soap at Wal-Mart. Usually always the cheapest spot i can find it at. I have never had any complaints about the dish soap just because i feel they all do the same, but this soap I'm surprisingly shocked. it did what it says. Always cuts and rids the toughest grease stains. Not to mention its antibacterial, hand soap and it smells great.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME

I found this 3 pack of Gain dishwashing liquid and thought that since I have used other Gain products and loved the smell that this would be worth trying, not to mention the price was great for a 3-pack. Unfortunately this dish liquid didn't hold up to my expectations....the cleaning ability was lacking as it didn't get off tough grease and left my dishes not feeling as clean as other products. I won't be using this again and probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Vasilena M.
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI

A couple of years ago when I tried this dish soap I was in love! My second purchase was awful, it seemed like they watered down the dish solution where it contained no scrubbing or sitting power. I thought I would give it one more try and I'm glad I did, I think the see formula might be back! Look for the 50% more detergent power writing on the label. Now I am loving the great scent there once was! Let's hope they keep this formula on the shelves!
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA

I have really oily dishes from time to time and Gain Ultra has done an excellent job helping me wash them. It doesn't leave oily film on my skin and I know it washes away bacteria from my hands as well, so that's a plus. I usually soak my really dirty dishes in water and add a few drops of dish soap in it and leave for a while. When I come back, the greases come off really easily and my dishes smells fresh and clean again. Great dish soap!
Johana A.
Johana A.

I bought your Ultra Gain Dish Liquid original. I love the original. I use the powdered detergent all the time. The dish liquid is not cutting the grease. It leaves my dishes greasy. I just thought I would let you know, so you can fix it. I remember the 1st time I smelled your detergent original scent. I have used it ever since. Good luck in making your dish liquid a better product. Thank you, Tonya.
carla c.
carla c.
Horseshoe Bay, TX

I was tempted to try only the fragrant choice but I wanted to see how the detergent performed and made the wash smell...while I don't have small children to test stains as a whole, Gain original has a pleasant smell that stays throughout the dryer cycle and longer.  It is tough on stains too...one last note, I noticed in the small size the original scent is a dollar cheaper than the new scents
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA

This dish soap cuts through all kinds of food whether it's old and dried on it if it's oily and thick. You can find this product at every general store or grocery store. The sent is very pleasant and it's easy on you skin. Each bottle provides a great number of uses and gets the water soapy with only a little bit added to the water. Overall a high quality item from a great brand.

Does it clean well?
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN

What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL

Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.

Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS

How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?