BY GAIN #15 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilliant! 1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in a three...1 Answers
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Who doesn't love Gain? From their laundry detergent, to their fabric sheets and even dish soap! This soap is almost comparable to Dawn. Not quite the grease cutting power but ugh the scent is amazing! My daughter has been given the chore of doing the dishes and she fusses if I have anything but this. You can even smell it in the kitchen for a while after the dishes are done. Sparkling clean dishes and don't seem to have any residue left over.
jessica M.
Absolutely love game this is an okay product I do prefer another leading brand over this one mainly because this one doesn't tend to give me the Soapy Suds that I really like that the other detergent gives me I do feel like it does have a great smell and it doesn't actually leave my dishes smelling like the sent afterwards which I guess is okay but it does the job and it does smell good so it's all good
Samantha S.
Bend
The only dish soap that I use! As a professional housekeeper, I have to wash a lot of dishes. Gain works better than any other brand. This soap is more concentrated and lasts longer because you use less of it
Melissa S.
Houston
Gain is my "Go To" for anything household related! I love how well it cleans and the smell is just as great and lasts so long! I use gain fabric enchancer beads, gain liquid detergent, gain liquid fabric softener and gain dryer sheets and gain cleaners like dish soap and cleaning sprays. With a family of 3 (one being a toddler) I do lots of cleaning and I am very satisfied with Gains products.
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
Review for: Liquid-Original
As much as I love gain laundry detergent, I was not impressed by the dish soap. Compared to dawn it’s just not as good. It doesn’t last as long and I felt like it didn’t clean as well either.
Chanell W.
The handle makes for easy holding and no squeezing which eliminates over using too much soap. Nice pleasant smell, takes very little to get the job done. Eliminated food odors, cuts grease and gentle on my hands. Compared to other leading brands, I like the value I paid for this. I believe it was well worth it.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this several times because it was so cheap. Unfortunately, it ended up being more expensive in the long run because it just didn't work as well as Dawn. It didn't produce as much lather as Dawn and didn't have the grease cutting power either. I'll never buy it again, I'll stick with Dawn.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Works so well as hand soap and dish washing just like Dawn it gets the tough stains away and it works on animals and I live the way it smells cleans just as good as any other soap so very good overall and nice price very cheap would buy it again and again and would recommend it to anyone
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
Smells really great good and gets the job done lasts for a long time and always buy it leaves dishes very clean and great price for the product highly recommended
Lisa S.
I love gain products this dish detergent was not so good at all. Did not soap up, very greasy. A good price for a bottle of dish detergent but not worth it. Did not do the job and clean my dishes properly. Will not recommend this at all to anyone to try.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?