Gain® Ultra Ocean Escape with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 77 oz. Box uploaded by Katey R.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Kasey G.
Brady , TX
Gain is my second choice go to laundry detergent! The Gain Original Scent is my absolute favorite and the scent tends to last two weeks or longer! However I do not think that this laundry detergent is very great on stained clothing and no I do not typically use spray and wash because I am a mom on the go! However, I love to have Gain Original scent fireworks in my laundry to boost the scent and keep them smelling fresh! All in all I think Gain is great!
Kayla M.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend and I have been using this laundry detergent for awhile now. I really enjoy how clean this product leaves our clothes after the wash. The smell continues to linger on even after drying. I have gotten several compliments on how I smell and the only scent I had was my clothes from the detergent.
Allison P.
Not much to say here - this laundry detergent does it's job just as well as you could possibly ask for, and it comes at a very affordable and reasonable price. No need to go for anything more expensive, you'll get everything you need from this product.
Alyson B.
Killeen, TX
I use this all the time. I do not use anything other than Gain. I do 1 load of laundry a day to keep up with it. I use Gain laundry detergent, as well as the softener and the Gain scent beads. I feel like it really gets my clothes clean and it's very affordable.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I really love gain!! I used powder for years.. now I just prefer the ease of liquid and the fact that i don't have to worry about it dissolving in cold water. So that's why I didn't give 5 stars. I do recommend if you use a top load washer and use hot water a lot.
Chelsea D.
Gain is my favorite laundry soap simply because it's affordable and the scent lasts for WEEKS after being washed. There's nothing better than clean sheets that SMELL AND FEEL fresh
Amanda G.
I've used these for years and they always leave my clothes smelling so fresh and clean ! These are very effective and affordable and I can say I highly recommend them! These also do a good job at collecting extra dust or lint onto the sheet.
Meg G.
Cullman, AL
When I was in college, I used bulk powder detergent almost exclusively, and I only purchased two of the extra large containers twice, in two years! These last forever and I think they work just as well as liquid detergent. Would buy again
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I am in LOVE with all Gain products from soaps to dish soap to air freshener because their scents are just amazing and long lasting and never too overwhelming!! I love this soap to wash my clothes because It leaves them SUPER clean and smelling very fresh and the freshness lasts unlike other detergents the scent will last even hanging in your closet for weeks!! I have had issues with other soaps in the past leaving me with a rash but I have never had a problem with Gain. Also when you put the powder in washing machine some tend to clump and leave either residue or chunks of unused soap in garments but I have never had this issue with Gain and it makes the laundry so soft and clean even if it is used with just cold watwr. A lot of brands do not work well with just cold water hut Gain does the trick every time no matter how it is used!!
Breanna H.
Carmel
You can never go wrong with the original gain products. There's no cons for this product, only pros. The smell, the price, the quality. It's all very wonderful, I've probably used everything gain at this point in life ! Yes I recommend !