Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze™ Detergent

by Gain

Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze™ Detergent!
Joplin, MO
It made my clothing smell amazing and it also cleaned my clothing very well. I have toddler and he get stains on everything and it gets the stains out and making my clothing look new again. It also makes my clothing smell good for days I will buy this prouduct again and again.
New Hartford, CT
This makes my clothes smell amazing! The scent lasts for days and I've noticed my clothes feel better, if that makes sense. This dishwashing detergent is incredibly effective and affordable. The large box makes it even more of a value! Definitely recommend!
Paterson, NJ
Smells great! Love this detergent for laundry due to the smell. I have no complaints. A little pricey but well worth it. Clean and good smelling clothes is the result.
Pasadena, MD
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and feeling clean. It is not too expensive but I love to stock up when it goes on sale! #Gain
Middletown, OH
Love the smell and how fresh it makes our clothes feel!   I recommend this to all my friends and family . We never buy anything else we only use gain everyday.
Louisville, KY
From a long time Gain user, this is by far my favorite scent. The cleaning power of Gain is phenomenal, but the added succulent scent is an added bonus.
Spring Valley, CA
The scent is great and the product does exactly what is intended. I will often stick one in my sock drawer and I enjoy the soothing aroma it produces.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells so good. The scent is subtle and stays with my laundry. The laundry feels and and smells wonderful after I wash it with this detergent.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a great affordable option for lanudry detergent. It keeps clothes soft and has a great sent. Keeps clothes very clean as well..
Hawthorne
I love the scent and how clean it gets my clothes. The scent seems to last forever, I love gain products and highly recommend them.

Looking for your answer?