Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze™ Detergent

by Gain

Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze™ Detergent!
Killeen, Tx
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down favorite smelling detergent for a great price, makes my clothes feel soft and clean with a light and fresh scent. I would definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Orange Park , FL
Detergent boxes are very convenient and easy to transport when traveling out of the area. Easier to use versus jug version. Love the smell of this product. 93 oz box offers multiple loads of laundry for several days throughout the month. Consistently purchasing every month.
Charleston, IL
This detergent is not only affordable, but it also works very well. The scent is very pleasant, and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a long time too! I really love this detergent, and I recommend it to everyone.
Panama City
This my current go to detergent. i have purchased gain the last few times. I love the smell - I think it's fresh, clean, but a little different than your average smells. I also love the PODS! Thats the one i have right now.
This is the best smelling detergent I've used in a long time ... makes me actually want to go do laundry !! Get the whole set dryer sheets and scent boosters and I swear your clothes will smell like sweetarts for weeks !
Claremont, CA
These are bomb I love them I hate when I run out because they don't only make my clothes smell nice they make them soft and comfortable these are affordable and great . I recommend them most definitely
Woodbridge , VA
My all time favorite the smell its just amazing!!! Its just perfect it cleans the clothes very well!! Honestly i strongly recommend everyone to use this laundry detergent!!! I always buy mine at walmart!!
Hampton, VA
I'm obsessed with moonlight breeze, I was a die hard apple mango tango, but this scent is soft, sweet, and clean. Especially when using a powder detergent, the scent actually sticks to my clothing.
Snyder, OK
This is by far the best smelling Gain detergent. Use all of the Gain products in this scent. Cleans and deodorizes my husbands smelling diesel work clothes. Great price and always lots of great coupons. Tell everyone about this detergent.
New Palestine , IN
I love gain! I use any gain product I can. To me it has the best longest lasting scent. Mine and my families clothes always come out great and the smell is to die for! It's also inexpensive. I would only recommend this detergent

Looking for your answer?