Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener, 41 fl oz uploaded by Jaime S.

BY GAIN

Liquid Fabric Softener; Fight Static + Soften see more...

Felicia H.
Glenside
This is hands down the best smelling fabric softener I have ever purchased! I normally would go straight for snuggle however I decided to try something new and I grabbed this one at Target. I love it! Not to mention it's cheaper than most other brands. I feel as though when I use this fabric softener you can really smell it even after your clothes were washed a few days ago and you're just getting around to wearing something. The smell never really fades. This is now the only fabric softener I purchase & I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dana E.
Gain fabric softener is the boost that my laundry cycle needs. The Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze smells amazing and keeps my clothes soft and looking new. It's completely effective at being a name brand softener and I would buy again without a second thought! I recommend Gain fabric softener in whatever scent you prefer if you would like an awesome laundry experience.
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
i love this fabric softener scent so much that I have bought car air fresheners in this scent for all 3 of my vehicles. the laundry fabric softener keeps my clothes soft and static cling free    nothing worse than static and stinky clothes so I suggest you use this and you will never have either problem again
I really enjoy the smell of this detergent my boyfriend washes clothes lik crazy because he likes to go to the gym and he goes to play basketball a lot so we have a lot of sweaty clothes plus I work with kids so I come home with paint and snot in my clothes and this detergent leaves are clothes clean and smelling good
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
This detergent has such a strong scent and such a lasting scent that it's hard for me to pass up when I'm at the store looking for detergent. It leaves the clothes smelling so fresh and so clean. I've bought it a couple of times and I will definitely keep buying it.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I absolutely love Gain products and this scent is so amazing. Have been using it for about 6 months but have been using Gain for years. Great quality at a great price. Am a lifetime buyer of their products!
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
This is one of the best scents on the market. I absolutely love it. I love when my clothes smell so good and this does that for me. It also does work as a great fabric softener. If you like bath and body works scents you would like this!
Sara H.
This is my favorite scent of fabric softener! I bought it from Dollar General, it smells amazing ! It leaves my clothes soft without to much fading. Never dissatisfied with product, I will and have bought this again!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Smells awesome and helps makes your clothes smell great as well. Also helps clothes feel soft and clean. As a mom with 5 kids I'm always washing clothes and love how clean and fresh the kids clothes are when using this.
Elvira R.
This is one of my favorite products and also it's the best foreclosed Alisa clean fresh sent to your clothes and well at lasses for a while just like it says it's an excellent product I would recommend