BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Nicole D.
Review for: Ultra Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 14 Fl Oz more...
This lasts forever. I love the smell it's one of my favorites. Gain is such a great brand.
Esther S.
Bullard, TX
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
Love the smell of this dish soap. Great at removing grease from dishes. It could be better.
Kimberly R.
Cleveland, AL
Love the smell , get dishes really clean , leaves a wonderful scent I would buy this again
Tressa R.
Cleans super well and doesn't smell bad at all. I never have a complaint with this product
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this dish soap it smells so good and it also works really good it gets the job done
Natalie J.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cuts grease with ease and gets my dishes good and clean and smells amazing at the same time
Tara D.
Bangor, MI
Love this product! Cuts through that grease and grime on the dishes and it smells Amazing!
Krysta B.
Saint Cloud , FL
Really cleans my dishes great. And I love the scent of this one. You can't beat the price.
Kenzee H.
Cincinnati, OH
Leaves my dishes smelling great and clean!! After cleaning my kitchen even smells great!!
Victoria P.
Ashtabula, OH
Absolutely obsessed with this one. Gets the dishes really clean and the smell is amazing
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?