BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Haley H.
Monticello
Good Dishwashing liquid. Very handy when it comes to getting off food that won't come off the dish, and it's also good for other things that aren't dishes. If you have something on your hands that won't come off, this soap will get it off. I recommend it.
Gloria L.
Hanford, CA
While wash dishes it a great soap. You would love how it changes to dishes to a super clean dish. It also your hand will feel good when you wash all your dish. It great to clean all your dishes and great feeling.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
Great with combatting oil but gentle enough on your hands that if you're a parent to a toddler you can literally wash dishes all day without drying out your hands. It also helps that the scent is AMAZING!!!
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I use this product by hand, we don't have a dishwasher. It works great and doesn't leave smear marks, we just got it at our local Kroger. Works well from what I can tell.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I just like the smell of this, the soap won't last long. I feel like it takes the grease off the plates but u have to be putting a lot of product n i feel like it finishes quick.
Ana M.
Midlothian, IL
This soap smells great and leaves your hands feeling great too. Other brands tend to dry my hands but this works amazingly. And this soap cleans your dishes great!
Amanda C.
I started using the Gain dish washing detergent around 9 years ago and still LOVE the scents as ever before.... I have always had great results in dishes coming clean even the baked on grease!!!! I will definitely keep buying this product and recommend to others!!!
Laylani s.
Crystal City, TX
Review for: Ultra Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 14 Fl Oz more...
So I'm all about the smell of dish soap idk why I just am. I use to always use dawn but one day I sent my husband for soap and guess what he got the wrong one lol. I fell in love with Gain. the smell was actually relaxing as I washed my dishes and it cut through grease just fine no soap stains or none of that. it does it's job!!
Beatriz R.
This is exactly the one I bought recently. I have always believed Gain has dish soaps that smell good and I was not wrong when I got this for less than two bucks at the store, which I hope I find next time, because this scent is soothing to the senses and while it does a lot while doing the dishes with a few drops.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
It does smell good witch I love but I prefer a strong cleaning dish soap that smells pleasant as well. It makes my hands feel pretty dry afterwards and it takes a lot of scrubbing to really clean my dishes. I do like the smell though. I only would recommend this soap for glasses but not for any heavy duty dishes.
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?