BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
This is by far my favorite gain scent. It smells amazing and really cuts through the grease as you are washing your dishes. This soap works great!
Megan G.
Roanoke
I like that it's a bleach alternative and doesn't leave grease on the dishes. This smell sometimes gets to me and leaves the sponges smelly funny
This scent I'm particular is my favorite. Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent . I like the thick formula because it lasts long
Lorilee G.
West Branch, MI
I love the gain dish soap mostly because of the smell. It smells so good. Cleans very well compared to dawn that I used for so many years prior.
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
This is my absolute favorite scent. This is the only one that I buy and at least my dishes and really clean with minimum amount of it being used.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
I am in love with this ascent of gain dish soap I wish they made body soap! The quality here is great you don't need a lot to do a load of dishes
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands after I finish doing dishes. I got through a lot so I wish I could find bigger bottles of these
Heaven T.
Deridder, LA
This is my all-time favorite! It smells amazing! It does it's job by cutting grease and washing and all but it SMELLS AMAZING more than anything!
Becky p.
Buchanan, GA
This is my favorite dish detergent it leaves my dishes looking and feeling clean it works great getting grease off of pans and it smells great
Satan H.
Review for: Ultra Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 14 Fl Oz more...
Gain is soft on my hands and cleans amazingly. The smell is what gets me! It smells do lovely. Kind of makes washing dishes tolerable. Kind of.
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?