BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Jasmin W.
Decatur, AL
I love the gain moonlight breeze. I feel like it cuts through grease very well and it smells good. I also like it because it doesn't dry my hands out like the other soaps I have used before.
Brenda C.
I love the smell while washing dish and how my house smell from having nice clean dishes and counters and even use to clean the bath sink and shower and toilet bowel extra sure the cleansing
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Ultra Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 14 Fl Oz more...
Smells great!!! Use this and lemon scent, even though they are used for dishwashing. I use some mixed with warm water to wash my floors and it makes them smell amazing and lasts for weeks.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
Currently using this product now and the smell is great. The detergent also leaves the dishes really clean and the dishes are not greasy. I would buy this product again. Purchased at Dollar General I would recommend.
Brianna S.
Bartow, FL
I will always love this stuff! Cleans grease SO WELL! Its also great if you have to wash your car! Haha! (Ive done that 1 too many times). LOL this smells great and cleans very good!
Lisa W.
Matewan, WV
Smells great, leaves your hands extra soft. Gets your dishes clean and non greesy. It is adorable and I got it at the dollar store. I would recommend this to anyone
Courtney L.
Gain is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It's one of the cheaper ones at the store and it's awesome. Cleans my dishes great and isn't watery like other cheaper dish soaps.
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
This is my favorite. It's smell is wonderful. When I'm doing a sink full of dishes my whole kitchen smells just like the soap. Oh and a huge plus it doesn't dry out my hands.
Shawnee T.
Saint Anthony, ID
Gain has always been a favorite dish soap of mine! It definitely leaves my dishes looking and smelling cleaner! Moonlight Breeze is one of my favorite scents of Gain to buy!
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
Ok I absolutely love this soap not only does it clean my dishes but it leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh. It breaks down grease and oil great stuck on foods in minutes.
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?