BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy see more...

Melissa S.
Houston
Gain is my "Go To" for anything household related! I love how well it cleans and the smell is just as great and lasts so long! I use gain fabric enchancer beads, gain liquid detergent, gain liquid fabric softener and gain dryer sheets and gain cleaners like dish soap and cleaning sprays. With a family of 3 (one being a toddler) I do lots of cleaning and I am very satisfied with Gains products.
Sammy H.
This product was ok not as good as other products I have used. But, considering the price it was it was ok. You know I was trying new things. They don't really clean all the oil of pots and pans but the soap smells amazing.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love the smell of gain products period I can say the smell is amazing and delightful you will completely enjoy washing dish just for smell of it whenever I'm out shopping I have to pick up a few bottles from the supermarket
Amber E.
Avondale , WV
Love the smell! Gets your dishes very clean! Good value and very affordable! Doesn't dry your hands out! I buy mind at the dollar general or family dollar! Would recommend this to everyone!
Erika C.
Works great on greasy dishes especially after a spaghetti night ; ) I would recommend anyone to buy this you need much dish washing soap just a bit on the sponge and it works it's magic .
Kaylee W.
Valdosta, GA
I only use Gain products in my house because they smell so good! I bought this at Walmart and the moonlight breeze scent is beyond amazing. I would defiantly recommend this to others !
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Moonlight breeze is a very vibrant and beautiful smell, this soap makes washing dishes a little bit easier because i get the joy of smelling the amazing aromas while i work.
skyler j.
Newnan
I love this scent it smells so good i even use the detergent and wax melts in this scent. It also get the dishes very clean and smelling good. When i use this product i never have to use a whole lot cause just a drop goes a long way.
Elizabeth C.
san bernardino
Love it I bought it a week ago and it's still has a lot don't need bleach with this dish soap cause I usually put a little bit bleach in the soap with water that I wash the dishes also works good when I wash my sons bottles no more milk smell!!
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dish soap. It smells good, it takes all the grease away. It does not dry my hands. Very affordable. They have many different kinds but i find this one very effective. I recommend it over any other dish soap