BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy see more...

Dianna L.
It really gets the job done. It lifts food and grease and the smell is great. It only takes a little when it comes to this product. It's very affordable. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to everybody.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love the smell of gain products period I can say the smell is amazing and delightful you will completely enjoy washing dish just for smell of it whenever I'm out shopping I have to pick up a few bottles from the supermarket
Sammy H.
This product was ok not as good as other products I have used. But, considering the price it was it was ok. You know I was trying new things. They don't really clean all the oil of pots and pans but the soap smells amazing.
Amber E.
Avondale , WV
Love the smell! Gets your dishes very clean! Good value and very affordable! Doesn't dry your hands out! I buy mind at the dollar general or family dollar! Would recommend this to everyone!
Erika C.
Works great on greasy dishes especially after a spaghetti night ; ) I would recommend anyone to buy this you need much dish washing soap just a bit on the sponge and it works it's magic .
Kaylee W.
Valdosta, GA
I only use Gain products in my house because they smell so good! I bought this at Walmart and the moonlight breeze scent is beyond amazing. I would defiantly recommend this to others !
skyler j.
Newnan
I love this scent it smells so good i even use the detergent and wax melts in this scent. It also get the dishes very clean and smelling good. When i use this product i never have to use a whole lot cause just a drop goes a long way.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Moonlight breeze is a very vibrant and beautiful smell, this soap makes washing dishes a little bit easier because i get the joy of smelling the amazing aromas while i work.
Elizabeth C.
san bernardino
Love it I bought it a week ago and it's still has a lot don't need bleach with this dish soap cause I usually put a little bit bleach in the soap with water that I wash the dishes also works good when I wash my sons bottles no more milk smell!!
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dish soap. It smells good, it takes all the grease away. It does not dry my hands. Very affordable. They have many different kinds but i find this one very effective. I recommend it over any other dish soap