Add a Photo

By GAIN
#58 in Dish Soap
Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy®
Photos (2)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands didn't dry out, and it smells amazing. This was a great value for the price. This product lasted me a months worth of dishes, i was very impressed. I would highly recommend this product, It smells amazing and isn't too harsh on your hands, leaves your dishes sparkling, and a tiny bit goes a long way
KATHY K.
KATHY K.
Racine, WI

Doing dishes with Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid is like getting a bonus spa treatment while doing dishes. Not only does it clean your dishes easily it also has a fresh scent and leaves your hands feeling soft. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to take all the help I can get for dishpan hands lol.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Mars Hill, ME

Gain is not my go to dish soap so I was surprised to find that I really like the sent and how it left my hands feeling after I did dishes. The scents are unparalleled to anything else on the market. I also used it on grease stains and it works just as good as other products for that as well while smelling nice.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH

This product gets your dishes clean, smells great, leaves your hands soft and is just plain awesome. It's not severely hard on the pocket either and a little generally goes a long way. Very comparable to ultra dawn for hard-core dawn users. It made me a believer when a family member gave me some to try.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY

I just purchased this product and have only used it once. It lathered up really nicely and the scent was lovely. I felt like it cut the grease real easily. It was not very expensive. I felt it was competitive to other brands. I believe I would buy it again but need to use it more before deciding.
Greicy R.
Greicy R.

Acabo de comprar este producto y solo lo he usado una vez. Se muy bien y el olor era encantador. Me sentí como si cortara la grasa real fácilmente. No era muy caro. Sentí que era competitivo con otras marcas. Creo que lo compraría otra vez pero necesidad de utilizarlo más antes de decidir.
Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA

I love the smell it has such a smooth sent to me. It also leaves my hands nice and soft. But the best thing is it works to clean my dishes even the heavy duty stuff. Now I brought mine at walmart since it is closer to me and I would recommend to others as a nice option to clean dishes.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

I bought this because I am loyal to the fabric detergent for scent alone. This not only has almost no scent it doesn't clean well. I was noticing my glasses all look blurry since using it and I realized it's not washing them as well as my former brands do. Will not buy again.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX

I think I'm just a sucker for anything apple scented. Quite honestly, I'm not sure if this works better than other products. it's simply my go-to because I love the fragrance so much. It gets the job done well and I can be happy while completing one of my last favorite tasks
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.

This is my go to product for dishwashing liquid. I use this everyday and it works perfect. It also smells amazing! I wash my dishes everyday using this product and it has never failed me! I will continue to buy this product and definitely recommend this product to others!

Join Now