Add a Photo

By GAIN
#52 in Dish Soap
Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy®
Photos (3)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA

I absolutely love the smell of this! I mean, you guys..... it's like the scent of heaven. It makes me dishes, hands, everything I wash smell excellent, I'd use the laundry detergent one if my husband would let me. (He doesn't want to smell like a Moonlight Breeze at work, lol) I'm a HUGE Gain brand lover, just because their scents are awesome and clean smelling, and their products work and are typically more affordable, Gain also seems to be the only scented detergent that doesn't bother my skin, too. All in all, I definitely recommend this scent!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Warrenville, SC

I love gain soap ! But.... I am not a big fan of the smell of this one (moonlight breeze). It is very strong and overwhelming. It does last a long time on your hands, which would be nice if I actually like the smell. I was happy when it ran out so I could get another scent of gain dishwashing liquid. Overall I am very happy with gain products. Just not this particular scent. The cleansing aspect was fantastic as per usual.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands didn't dry out, and it smells amazing. This was a great value for the price. This product lasted me a months worth of dishes, i was very impressed. I would highly recommend this product, It smells amazing and isn't too harsh on your hands, leaves your dishes sparkling, and a tiny bit goes a long way
KATHY K.
KATHY K.
Racine, WI

Doing dishes with Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid is like getting a bonus spa treatment while doing dishes. Not only does it clean your dishes easily it also has a fresh scent and leaves your hands feeling soft. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to take all the help I can get for dishpan hands lol.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Mars Hill, ME

Gain is not my go to dish soap so I was surprised to find that I really like the sent and how it left my hands feeling after I did dishes. The scents are unparalleled to anything else on the market. I also used it on grease stains and it works just as good as other products for that as well while smelling nice.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH

This product gets your dishes clean, smells great, leaves your hands soft and is just plain awesome. It's not severely hard on the pocket either and a little generally goes a long way. Very comparable to ultra dawn for hard-core dawn users. It made me a believer when a family member gave me some to try.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY

I just purchased this product and have only used it once. It lathered up really nicely and the scent was lovely. I felt like it cut the grease real easily. It was not very expensive. I felt it was competitive to other brands. I believe I would buy it again but need to use it more before deciding.
Greicy R.
Greicy R.

Acabo de comprar este producto y solo lo he usado una vez. Se muy bien y el olor era encantador. Me sentí como si cortara la grasa real fácilmente. No era muy caro. Sentí que era competitivo con otras marcas. Creo que lo compraría otra vez pero necesidad de utilizarlo más antes de decidir.
Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA

I love the smell it has such a smooth sent to me. It also leaves my hands nice and soft. But the best thing is it works to clean my dishes even the heavy duty stuff. Now I brought mine at walmart since it is closer to me and I would recommend to others as a nice option to clean dishes.
shantell j.
shantell j.

OMG OMG I LOVE THIS SOAP NOT ONLY IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD THATS A PRO BUT IT LATHERS SO WELL CLEANS YOUR DISHES WELL AND LEAVING THEM SMELLING GOOD VERY GOOD SMELL AND THE PRICE IS SO AMAZING I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS AND I HAVE TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT IT AND MY SISTER USES AS WELL

Join Now