3 colors available

BY GAIN #66 in Dish Soap

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Is it good?, Is this product efficient?1 Answers
Tyler G.
Tyler G.
Dallas, TX
Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands didn't dry out, and it smells amazing. This was a great value for the price. This product lasted me a months worth of dishes, i was very impressed. I would highly recommend this product, It smells amazing and isn't too harsh on your hands, leaves your dishes sparkling, and a tiny bit goes a long way
Laylani s.
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
So I'm all about the smell of dish soap idk why I just am. I use to always use dawn but one day I sent my husband for soap and guess what he got the wrong one lol. I fell in love with Gain. the smell was actually relaxing as I washed my dishes and it cut through grease just fine no soap stains or none of that. it does it's job!!
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
This is exactly the one I bought recently. I have always believed Gain has dish soaps that smell good and I was not wrong when I got this for less than two bucks at the store, which I hope I find next time, because this scent is soothing to the senses and while it does a lot while doing the dishes with a few drops.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Cherokee, IA
love the smell and also love how well it cleans the dishes yes their is better but why pay more when this does the job its suppose to i buy this brand ninty percent of the time love the scent it smell wounderful i would recomend it to other who have a large house hold and alot of dishes they r continuously washing
Melina F.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
It does smell good witch I love but I prefer a strong cleaning dish soap that smells pleasant as well. It makes my hands feel pretty dry afterwards and it takes a lot of scrubbing to really clean my dishes. I do like the smell though. I only would recommend this soap for glasses but not for any heavy duty dishes.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
This product gets your dishes clean, smells great, leaves your hands soft and is just plain awesome. It's not severely hard on the pocket either and a little generally goes a long way. Very comparable to ultra dawn for hard-core dawn users. It made me a believer when a family member gave me some to try.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY
I just purchased this product and have only used it once. It lathered up really nicely and the scent was lovely. I felt like it cut the grease real easily. It was not very expensive. I felt it was competitive to other brands. I believe I would buy it again but need to use it more before deciding.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I just bought this dish liquid, and I love it. I don't think it works as well as other detergents but it smells AMAZING. I think you need to use more liquid then others, but for the price you can't beat it. I am not sure if I would buy it again, but would consider it because it smells awesome.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
Ultra Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze dish soap,smells great,it really does make dish washing a pleasure,I feel it is a good value for the money,you definitely get your moneys worth,it bubbles perfectly,you don't need to use more then a few drops and the dishes come out squeaky clean.
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?