BY GAIN #67 in Dish Soap

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Tyler G.
Dallas, TX
Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.Smells great works well on dishes. Will be purchasing this soap again. Don't normally use gain but will for this scent.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands didn't dry out, and it smells amazing. This was a great value for the price. This product lasted me a months worth of dishes, i was very impressed. I would highly recommend this product, It smells amazing and isn't too harsh on your hands, leaves your dishes sparkling, and a tiny bit goes a long way
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
So I'm all about the smell of dish soap idk why I just am. I use to always use dawn but one day I sent my husband for soap and guess what he got the wrong one lol. I fell in love with Gain. the smell was actually relaxing as I washed my dishes and it cut through grease just fine no soap stains or none of that. it does it's job!!
Beatriz R.
This is exactly the one I bought recently. I have always believed Gain has dish soaps that smell good and I was not wrong when I got this for less than two bucks at the store, which I hope I find next time, because this scent is soothing to the senses and while it does a lot while doing the dishes with a few drops.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
It does smell good witch I love but I prefer a strong cleaning dish soap that smells pleasant as well. It makes my hands feel pretty dry afterwards and it takes a lot of scrubbing to really clean my dishes. I do like the smell though. I only would recommend this soap for glasses but not for any heavy duty dishes.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY
I just purchased this product and have only used it once. It lathered up really nicely and the scent was lovely. I felt like it cut the grease real easily. It was not very expensive. I felt it was competitive to other brands. I believe I would buy it again but need to use it more before deciding.
Shannon M.
I just bought this dish liquid, and I love it. I don't think it works as well as other detergents but it smells AMAZING. I think you need to use more liquid then others, but for the price you can't beat it. I am not sure if I would buy it again, but would consider it because it smells awesome.
Lisa W.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Ultra Gain Ultra Moonlight Breeze dish soap,smells great,it really does make dish washing a pleasure,I feel it is a good value for the money,you definitely get your moneys worth,it bubbles perfectly,you don't need to use more then a few drops and the dishes come out squeaky clean.
Whitney L.
Osceola , AR
I use this to wash my make up brushes and absolutely love the way it gets all of the residue off. It smells amazing and doesn't break my face out after my brushes dry. I also hand wash all of my pet bowls with this and it gets all of the bacteria off of the stainless steel bowls.
Krystal C.
Barrington, NJ
Cleaned very well and has good potential to it. I love the way it smells. All of them smell good. The bad thing is that it made my hands feel dry after using it and I didn't like the way it felt. I would probably buy it again and just use gloves while washing dishes next time.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?