Add a Photo

By GAIN
#52 in Dish Soap
Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy®
Photos (3)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA

This is my favorite dish soap. My hands didn't dry out, and it smells amazing. This was a great value for the price. This product lasted me a months worth of dishes, i was very impressed. I would highly recommend this product, It smells amazing and isn't too harsh on your hands, leaves your dishes sparkling, and a tiny bit goes a long way
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, OH

This product gets your dishes clean, smells great, leaves your hands soft and is just plain awesome. It's not severely hard on the pocket either and a little generally goes a long way. Very comparable to ultra dawn for hard-core dawn users. It made me a believer when a family member gave me some to try.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY

I just purchased this product and have only used it once. It lathered up really nicely and the scent was lovely. I felt like it cut the grease real easily. It was not very expensive. I felt it was competitive to other brands. I believe I would buy it again but need to use it more before deciding.
Greicy R.
Greicy R.

Acabo de comprar este producto y solo lo he usado una vez. Se muy bien y el olor era encantador. Me sentí como si cortara la grasa real fácilmente. No era muy caro. Sentí que era competitivo con otras marcas. Creo que lo compraría otra vez pero necesidad de utilizarlo más antes de decidir.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

I bought this because I am loyal to the fabric detergent for scent alone. This not only has almost no scent it doesn't clean well. I was noticing my glasses all look blurry since using it and I realized it's not washing them as well as my former brands do. Will not buy again.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX

I think I'm just a sucker for anything apple scented. Quite honestly, I'm not sure if this works better than other products. it's simply my go-to because I love the fragrance so much. It gets the job done well and I can be happy while completing one of my last favorite tasks
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT

I love the way this smells - and it makes my hands feel soft in the process! The scent and the way this feels on the hands makes for a calming dishwashing experience. I tend to go into a zen mode when I do dishes, aided by the aromatherapeutic aspects of this liquid!
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Saint Matthews, SC

Gain is one of my favorite brands for all this stuff. It smells so good and isn't too costly. I always use it for everything and love it so much. This particular dish detergent, including the scent, is my favorite. I always buy it. I definitely think you should too.
Yanibell P.
Yanibell P.
New york, Ny

I love this diswashing liquid. The scent is delightful and it is definitely effective in what it advertises it does. it is of great value but the only downside is that it is overpriced. I bought it in my local supermarket but I would definitely buy this again.
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY

This is a such a great scent for a dishwasher. when i smell my china i think i took a vacation to the bahamas. the product is very effective and afordable as i bought on sale. it does the job well as it cleans very nicely. I would reccomend everyone to buy it

Join Now