BY GAIN #47 in Dish Soap

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Chakirah K.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
The package looks pretty but it doesn’t last long. The smell is nice of course it’s Gain! Yet when it comes to keeping my dishes clean it lacks in that department. I have purchased this item three times. Not sure I will get it again I have to use twice as more to get the job done.
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
Lately I have been purchasing this brand of dishwashing soap. First the cheap price drew me in to first try this product. As soon as I poured it into my sink the refreshing aroma filled the air! I feel this brand left my dishes clean and it seemed to help loosen up harden grease or food. Overall this is one of my favorites!
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
I choose Moonlight Breeze as the scent for my laundry and dish detergent and never get tired of it. This dish detergent is such a great price, and works very well. I’ll probably always buy this one, but I love most of Gain’s scents. I’ll always recommend too.
Melissa B.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love gain dish soap i lile to try all the new scents i really dont have a favorite its to hard to choose lol. But seems to be the best dish soap to clean dishes and baby bottles and it cuts grease good to while washing pots and pans
Hannah M.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
I love this soap. Not only does it get my dishes super clean, it also smells fantastic!! I find it very effective. All of the dish soaps that gain manufactures smells great. I have a hard time choosing just because of that reason.
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
Can u say best scent ever ! I buy this scent in beads , laundry soap , dish soap and fabric softener ..... smells like heaven ! I even make my own fabreeze from the fabric beads in moonlight scent and it leaves my house smelling amazing ! The dish soap works as amazing as all gain products and leaves my dished squeaky clean!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite scent, but I buy a large bottle every month and it lasts a long time.
Gets my dishes super clean and isn't harsh on my hands like some dish liquids can be
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
Gain is my favorite dish soap! It’s very affordable and works great! I do all of my dishes by hand and my dishes are always clean when using this soap! I also have very dry hands and this soap is gentle on my skin. The scents are amazing and this is one of my all time favorite gain scents!
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
I really like gain dish soap. It cuts through the grease and food left on my dishes. It also comes in many great scents. It is a very affordable soap so I will definitely continue to buy it again in the future.
Christina H.
Washington , DC
I only tried this because I am in love with the laundry detergent of this same kind and it did not fail me at all it did it’s job and it was priced perfect I will buy this and again and the smell y’all is so so so bomb
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?