BY GAIN

Like a breath of fresh air from a moonlit stroll, the sweet, lush scent of Gain® Moonlight Breeze makes dish time your everyday getaway. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

Chakirah K.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
The package looks pretty but it doesn’t last long. The smell is nice of course it’s Gain! Yet when it comes to keeping my dishes clean it lacks in that department. I have purchased this item three times. Not sure I will get it again I have to use twice as more to get the job done.
Isabelle S.
Purchased at: Target
Gain has it right. Of course I love the smell of all the laundry products so how can I not love the dish soap! This is favorite fragrance by far. The product is great on grease but soft on the hands. GAIN please make the dish soap in the apple mango tango fragrance!!
Hannah M.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
I love this soap. Not only does it get my dishes super clean, it also smells fantastic!! I find it very effective. All of the dish soaps that gain manufactures smells great. I have a hard time choosing just because of that reason.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
Can u say best scent ever ! I buy this scent in beads , laundry soap , dish soap and fabric softener ..... smells like heaven ! I even make my own fabreeze from the fabric beads in moonlight scent and it leaves my house smelling amazing ! The dish soap works as amazing as all gain products and leaves my dished squeaky clean!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 24 Fl Oz more...
Gain is my favorite dish soap! It’s very affordable and works great! I do all of my dishes by hand and my dishes are always clean when using this soap! I also have very dry hands and this soap is gentle on my skin. The scents are amazing and this is one of my all time favorite gain scents!
Review for: Gain® Ultra Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
I choose Moonlight Breeze as the scent for my laundry and dish detergent and never get tired of it. This dish detergent is such a great price, and works very well. I’ll probably always buy this one, but I love most of Gain’s scents. I’ll always recommend too.
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I only tried this because I am in love with the laundry detergent of this same kind and it did not fail me at all it did it’s job and it was priced perfect I will buy this and again and the smell y’all is so so so bomb
Rosa C.
Medina, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells so great ! Very soapy , use a small amount and you able to wash your dishes clean . I can not get over the fact that this particular dish soap smell incredible ! Recommend !
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite scent, but I buy a large bottle every month and it lasts a long time.
Gets my dishes super clean and isn't harsh on my hands like some dish liquids can be
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this which is partly why i bought it lol! I had the laundry detergent and febreze spray i really enjoy this smell and I believe plenty of others would to its very pleasant, nothing heavy. So it was my first time trying gain dish detergent and beside the smell it works quite well! I was veery happy with my purchase and id buy again. It didnt have to runny of a consistence like the cheaper ones but still was great on price. It suds up very nicely and knocks out grease very well which, lets face it we all want and need that feature in a dish detergent. If you're looking for all natural this may not be for you i doubt its all natural although i hadn't checked ingredients. I love Gain dish wash, even the original i think its very effective and it doesn't dry my hands out like some do
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?