BY GAIN #61 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Hanna S.
Bryant, AR
I love the smell of this detergent! It keeps my clothes smelling super fresh and bright! It is very effective on giving my clothes a clean feel while keeping them soft. I always recommend the lavender scent because who doesn't love lavender?!
Claudia G.
calexico, CA
These are sold at my local .99cents store, the first time I tried them i loved them now since i use them a lot they are not effective. They are very expensive, so i go to cheaper values. I would not recommend this.
Cristal H.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love using this laundry detergent! It leaves my clothes and covers smelling so nice, and fresh. I would recommend this for everybody, it is one of my top favorites! I absolutely love it.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
These keep your clothes smelling clean for days after. Just one sheet works for a whole dryer load. I like that you can match fragrances with the detergent and scent boosters if you want. The price is reasonable and they are on sale quite often and I will stock up.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves the scent of lavender in my cloth and towels. And this product is amazing! Give softens, cleans and lavender smells, all in one product. Is not expensive and I highly recommend. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I like this detergent. It is very good, it removes the dirty and the stains to the clothes of an easy and effective way. Leaving a pleasant aroma in the clothes. I recommend it
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Mayra S.
I love using gain because i love how my clothes stay soft they dont loose color and most of all because of the smell trust me if you forget to apply softner your clothes will still smell awsome because gain has a fresh smeel
Deisy
Los Angeles, CA
Gain laundry detergent has a wonderfully smell to all the cloths that are being wash a little can go a long way. Especially how it's in a big box that would last for a decent amount of time. I recommend to try this one and all the other ones.
Alicia S.
Camanche, IA
I like the strong lavender scent when I first open the box, but the scent doesn't seem to last very long. The dryer sheets do keep our clothes from having too much static and definitely decreases the stiffness.
Samantha D.
West Warwick, RI
The lavender scent of this detergent keeps my clothes smelling good all week! It's truly amazing, I've never exepericened such great quality in a detergent before this one.