BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Irma M.
eatontown
I love gain... Lavander scent obsessed. Just cant stop purchasing and the price is just perfect. Plus you can purchase it every were so why mot
Elizabeth E.
Manteno
Gain is my favorite!! Love the way it smells and its last along time!! Takes all the grease off easily and it very cheap
Mariliz N.
Baltimore
My dishes have never felt more clean then when I switched to gain dish soap I swear it takes all of the grease off the plates! The smell is great! I love how it smells just like the actual detergent, I would recommend everyone to use this!
Rachael D.
United states
Love the blue one the most. I feel this compared to dawn very well and just easier on budget. Love this...
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This product is well worth the price and has a great refreshing smell we will continue to use
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
I love the smell of gain plus it cuts the grease cleans my dishes and always an absolute great value just wish Costco carried it in a jumbo bottle but you can pick it up almost anywhere.
Sierra C.
Gain dish soap is probably the most amazing smelling dish soap that there is! I honestly can't complain about one single thing and it's affordable to which is something everyone loves! Highly recommend to anyone!
Shannen M.
Dollar Bay, MI
Love the smell of this and feels soft on hands. Always a good price on this. Cleans wel also
brittany n.
barberton
I love this dishsoap its my go to brand because really works and does a very good job getting job done of dishes highly recommend
Angie F.
Kansas City
Love the smell of lavender and this smells amazing. Provides a nice amount of suds for a good scrub!