BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

amber s.
Wasn't a fan of this smell and didn't seem to help cute through Grease and grime prefer Dawn over gain won't buy again
Kylie  k.
Muncie, IN
Gain soap is my favorite! The blue one I have on hand all the time to use. I would recommend this soap to anybody.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells amazing and works well for grease. Actually motivates me to do the dishes
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
This is gentle in my hands but able to cut through the grease of my dishes. The scent is amazing as well. I will
Amara M.
Austin
Love using this dish soap keeps my dishes clean and it gets rid of the hard greece stains smells really lovely
emoji_me_up_ b.
THis dish washing liquid soap is so useful on my behave. It lavenders up so fast i dont have to use that much.
Rachael D.
United states
Love the blue one the most. I feel this compared to dawn very well and just easier on budget. Love this...
Cinthia G.
San Benito
I wash my babies bottles and orb this soap after I boil them and they smell great only need a small amount
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Love the smell. A good dishwashing detergent. It adds a really good smell along with clean dishes!!!!.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Gain is good but I just don't love this scent. My grandmother likes lavender so I gave her my bottle