BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Kylie  k.
Muncie, IN
Gain soap is my favorite! The blue one I have on hand all the time to use. I would recommend this soap to anybody.
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
This is gentle in my hands but able to cut through the grease of my dishes. The scent is amazing as well. I will
emoji_me_up_ b.
THis dish washing liquid soap is so useful on my behave. It lavenders up so fast i dont have to use that much.
Amara M.
Austin
Love using this dish soap keeps my dishes clean and it gets rid of the hard greece stains smells really lovely
Cinthia G.
San Benito
I wash my babies bottles and orb this soap after I boil them and they smell great only need a small amount
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Love the smell. A good dishwashing detergent. It adds a really good smell along with clean dishes!!!!.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Gain is good but I just don't love this scent. My grandmother likes lavender so I gave her my bottle
Angie F.
Kansas City
Love the smell of lavender and this smells amazing. Provides a nice amount of suds for a good scrub!
Brianna G.
I love gain brand dish liquid it is a reasonable price removes stains on dishes without scrubbing
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Love the smell of this and feels soft on hands. Always a good price on this. Cleans wel also