BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain has some very amazing smells in dish detergent. My favorite is the apple smell but the lavender is calming and works great.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
Works well and is super potent. It lasts a long time and smells great. I loved it. Not the best I've ever used but I like it
emily P.
newark
Love to use this to wash my plates it smells great and just one little drop washes alot of plates. It's very soppy and nice.
Katie M.
Louisiana
I love lavender scented products and when I discovered this I was absolutely thrilled! The smell is heavenly. Great price!
Rocio P.
I swear by this dish washer. I have it in almost all the colors they have. My favorite is the green one, smells really nice
Mercedes G.
This dries your hands but it last a long time you don't have to use a lot because it gets really soapy and it smells good
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Gets the job done and smells great. Its not harsh on my hands so I love it. And its vert affordable. So 5 starts from me.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of everything lavender. And when I saw that gain had a dish soap I had to buy it. And I loved it. A must have
amber s.
Wasn't a fan of this smell and didn't seem to help cute through Grease and grime prefer Dawn over gain won't buy again
Madison K.
Birmingham
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells amazing and works well for grease. Actually motivates me to do the dishes