BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain has some very amazing smells in dish detergent. My favorite is the apple smell but the lavender is calming and works great.
Yvonne M.
I love this dish soap! I always try and get this one because it smells so good and it's my favorite color and gets the job done.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
Works well and is super potent. It lasts a long time and smells great. I loved it. Not the best I've ever used but I like it
emily P.
newark
Love to use this to wash my plates it smells great and just one little drop washes alot of plates. It's very soppy and nice.
Katie M.
Louisiana
I love lavender scented products and when I discovered this I was absolutely thrilled! The smell is heavenly. Great price!
Rocio P.
I swear by this dish washer. I have it in almost all the colors they have. My favorite is the green one, smells really nice
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Gets the job done and smells great. Its not harsh on my hands so I love it. And its vert affordable. So 5 starts from me.
Mercedes G.
This dries your hands but it last a long time you don't have to use a lot because it gets really soapy and it smells good
Elizabeth E.
Manteno
Gain is my favorite!! Love the way it smells and its last along time!! Takes all the grease off easily and it very cheap
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of everything lavender. And when I saw that gain had a dish soap I had to buy it. And I loved it. A must have