BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
This dishwashing liquid lasts a pretty long time and smells great. All of gain products have lovely smells and get tuff on dirt and grease.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Es buen detergente de platos, no es tan agresibo con tus manos. Es muy duradero me gusto mucho lo que no me agrada del todo es el aroma.
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
Gain everything is my go to for cleaning products. Love all the scents in the dish soap. Leaves my dishes sparkling and my house clean
Vinessa G.
Maywood , CA
Inexpensive, last long, and cleans well. Pros-can find at most stores. Con-stays on dishes. I have to rinse my dishes several times.
Samantha R.
Seagraves, TX
Cheap and super easy to find anywhere. I love using gain however i feel as if the bubbles go awag super fast while im washing dishes.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
I love gain but I hate the scent of lavender. The produxt works well but the smell is overwhelming. Would purchase in different scent
Dina L.
Mesa, AZ
I didn't even know gain had soap! Huge fan. Smells great and worked just as good as dawn dish soap at a lower more affordable cost.
Teresa C.
Gain gets 3 stars........... why? Because it doesn't really have a decent smell Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid
Yvonne M.
I love this dish soap! I always try and get this one because it smells so good and it's my favorite color and gets the job done.
brittany n.
barberton
I love this dishsoap its my go to brand because really works and does a very good job getting job done of dishes highly recommend