BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
Very thick and made with a good scent. Doesn't leave hands rough and goes a long way. It's very effective with cleaning dishes. Super affordable l wouldn't use any other kind. I highly recommend this!
Sarah S.
Millsboro
The gain dish soap is great. There's nothing incredibly special about it but it does what it is supposed to. The scents are fabulous. I always grab a gain dish soap when u need to repurchase.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
This soap has one of my favorite smells ever. I started using it with the laundry pods, moved on to use the gain smelly items for your laundry and ended up with the dishwasher liquid also. It's super affordable, works wonders - better than even other "bigger" brands and nothing like this delicious lavender smell.
Abby S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm obsessed with Gain's scented dish soaps! The scents are so aromatic that is masks the sometimes disgusting smells that come from washing dishes and makes it more of a pleasant experience! They work just as well as leading brands of dish soap as well.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I'm absolutely in love with this scent, and I'm so pleased with the effectiveness of this detergent. It's not quite as concentrated as Dawn, so it doesn't last quite as long, but it leaves my dishes clean and my kitchen smelling fantastic.
Peggy S.
I love having gain soap around it cleans so good even on pots and pans but most importantly this soap is one of the best selling soaps out there
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Gain is my favorite scented dish soap and I love the lavender scent. It doesn't dry out your hands & it cuts through grease well. Great product
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've used this Gain dish detergent, I mean the smell is amazing. I just feel like it didn't make as much soap compared to another brand I use.
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
Super affordable and a small amount works fine!! I do like to add some water to it because it gets too foamy and takes a while to rinse off!
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Love this dish soap!!!! It smells so good! The scent is very strong and long lasting!! It doesn't dry my hands out after doing dishes either!