BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
I love the smell of gain plus it cuts the grease cleans my dishes and always an absolute great value just wish Costco carried it in a jumbo bottle but you can pick it up almost anywhere.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
The lavender is a relaxing scent in the gain I bough it at Walmart also it’s a great price expecially with coupons. It just doesn’t go a long way but love the scent
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
This soap has one of my favorite smells ever. I started using it with the laundry pods, moved on to use the gain smelly items for your laundry and ended up with the dishwasher liquid also. It's super affordable, works wonders - better than even other "bigger" brands and nothing like this delicious lavender smell.
Abby S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm obsessed with Gain's scented dish soaps! The scents are so aromatic that is masks the sometimes disgusting smells that come from washing dishes and makes it more of a pleasant experience! They work just as well as leading brands of dish soap as well.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I'm absolutely in love with this scent, and I'm so pleased with the effectiveness of this detergent. It's not quite as concentrated as Dawn, so it doesn't last quite as long, but it leaves my dishes clean and my kitchen smelling fantastic.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
El aroma a lavanda de este detergente para platos me parece muy relajante ,aparte no me resecan las manos, se enjuaga muy fácil y rápidamente y a un muy buen precio Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent
Peggy S.
I love having gain soap around it cleans so good even on pots and pans but most importantly this soap is one of the best selling soaps out there
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Gain is my favorite scented dish soap and I love the lavender scent. It doesn't dry out your hands & it cuts through grease well. Great product
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've used this Gain dish detergent, I mean the smell is amazing. I just feel like it didn't make as much soap compared to another brand I use.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
Super affordable and a small amount works fine!! I do like to add some water to it because it gets too foamy and takes a while to rinse off!