BY GAIN #83 in Dish Soap

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
I love the smell of gain plus it cuts the grease cleans my dishes and always an absolute great value just wish Costco carried it in a jumbo bottle but you can pick it up almost anywhere.
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Lavender is one of my favorite smells so you can never go wrong with picking up a lavender scent. Dish detergent all works the same for me it's very inexpensive and effecient
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
This soap has one of my favorite smells ever. I started using it with the laundry pods, moved on to use the gain smelly items for your laundry and ended up with the dishwasher liquid also. It's super affordable, works wonders - better than even other "bigger" brands and nothing like this delicious lavender smell.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I like the scent of this dish washing soap! You just have to be careful and not use too much because your dishes, especially cups might end up smelling like lavender. It is not too expensive and a little goes a long way. Sometimes I forget to use gloves when doing dishes and this soap does not dry out my hands.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Their lavender scent is delicious! It smells wonderful, makes your kitchen smell clean and does a great job of cleaning off the crud off of your dirty plates! I would recommend this not Only for the scent but also the quality of the soap as well!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
El aroma a lavanda de este detergente para platos me parece muy relajante ,aparte no me resecan las manos, se enjuaga muy fácil y rápidamente y a un muy buen precio Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This dishwashing soap smells amazing! A little goes a long way, so it's a great value for the price. I love Gain dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes clean and smelling good! I highly recommend this for all!
Varina M.
Bishop, CA
Pretty good on tough grease. Once you soak it. Works better than Dawn in my opinion. Its very effective and works fast. Very affordable product and I love how affordable it is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sierra C.
Gain dish soap is probably the most amazing smelling dish soap that there is! I honestly can't complain about one single thing and it's affordable to which is something everyone loves! Highly recommend to anyone!
Shannon Y.
Benton Harbor, MI
I was skeptical of this product even though I love Their laundry detergent , I have always bought the top brand dish soap . In attempt to save money I tried this and am glad I did., works just as well !