BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Mariliz N.
Baltimore
My dishes have never felt more clean then when I switched to gain dish soap I swear it takes all of the grease off the plates! The smell is great! I love how it smells just like the actual detergent, I would recommend everyone to use this!
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Lavender is one of my favorite smells so you can never go wrong with picking up a lavender scent. Dish detergent all works the same for me it's very inexpensive and effecient
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I like the scent of this dish washing soap! You just have to be careful and not use too much because your dishes, especially cups might end up smelling like lavender. It is not too expensive and a little goes a long way. Sometimes I forget to use gloves when doing dishes and this soap does not dry out my hands.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Their lavender scent is delicious! It smells wonderful, makes your kitchen smell clean and does a great job of cleaning off the crud off of your dirty plates! I would recommend this not Only for the scent but also the quality of the soap as well!
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This dishwashing soap smells amazing! A little goes a long way, so it's a great value for the price. I love Gain dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes clean and smelling good! I highly recommend this for all!
Varina M.
Bishop, CA
Pretty good on tough grease. Once you soak it. Works better than Dawn in my opinion. Its very effective and works fast. Very affordable product and I love how affordable it is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sierra C.
Gain dish soap is probably the most amazing smelling dish soap that there is! I honestly can't complain about one single thing and it's affordable to which is something everyone loves! Highly recommend to anyone!
Shannon Y.
Benton Harbor, MI
I was skeptical of this product even though I love Their laundry detergent , I have always bought the top brand dish soap . In attempt to save money I tried this and am glad I did., works just as well !
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
Very thick and made with a good scent. Doesn't leave hands rough and goes a long way. It's very effective with cleaning dishes. Super affordable l wouldn't use any other kind. I highly recommend this!
Sarah S.
Millsboro
The gain dish soap is great. There's nothing incredibly special about it but it does what it is supposed to. The scents are fabulous. I always grab a gain dish soap when u need to repurchase.