BY GAIN #94 in Starch

Gain Ultra Lavender Dishwashing Liquid - 11 oz, Purple. At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dishwashing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience. Rinses away quickly and easily. Scent you know and love from Gain. Priced right for any budget. Flavor: Lavender. see more...

Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I use this to keep my dishes smelling clean and not like nasty soap water. There is a big difference that this scent causes, and I love it. This leaves your hands smelling amazing even after scrubbing all the nasty stuff. It is a little more pricey than normal, but it is worth the extra dollar or so.
Camille A.
Athens, GA
Gain is at the top of my favorite brands. Cleans deep down and it smells great. The dishwashing liquid is one of my favorite, I love the smell, plus this hardworking dish-washing liquid. Its extremely affordable and I would repurchase and recommend it!
Tammy F.
Greenville
This  Gain Ultra Lavender Dishwashing Liquid is one of my favorite scents. Lots of suds, smells like lavender and is very effective in getting off dried on food. I use a coupon which makes it very affordable. I would definitely recommend this!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
This is the only stuff that I will wash my dishes with. It smells so good and really helps get all the grime off my dishes it's extremely affordable and really gets the job done
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I love this dish soap, I used to use dawn and got this on sale at dollar general so thought I'd give it a try. It has a nice strong smell that doesn't disappear half way through dishes. I would recommend It to others for sure.
Amber M.
Louisa
This scent is amazing! Usually use gain for my dishwashing needs. Love all the scents. It works great and is a super affordable product! If you have never tried gain dish detergent. You really need to give this product a try!
Sara H.
I had to use a lot of this product to get my dishes clean, and I'm some cases I could taste the fragrance in my food. It was a little disappointing as I'm a huge gain fan, I wouldn't recommend if you are sensitive to smell.
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
I just recently tried this product. When I opened my dishwasher, it smelled like a freshly washed load of laundry! My dishes were completely clean and my entire kitchen smelled great for several hours!
Emmely V.
One of my personal favorite dish soaps . Has a wonder smell . Leaves hands smelling fresh and soft. I personally like the lavender smell but any fragrance from this brand is definitely worth buying .
Erin Y.
I love the way this dishwashing soap smells. Whenever I need to wash dishes I always use this and i love this its so affordable. It cleans up all that hard stuck on food really easy