BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Gain® Ultra Island Fresh with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz. Box
Yummmm! I love the smell of this laundry detergent. I love to wash my clothes in this detergent and use the lavender scented dryer sheets! It really leaves a great smell to your laundry!!
Sarah L.
This has such a good smell. Every time I use it my clothes smell amazing. The only bad thing is that they don't stay that way long. Its super effective. The price is affordable its not too expensive. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I love Gain laundry detergent and it's the only brand I will use! I love this scent but usually use the pods for the quickness and convenience of not having to measure! I use the liquid if I need to handwash something though!
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Ita alright i only bought it once but it doesnt get all of the smell out of my boyfriends work clothes. But my clothes and my childrens clothes smell wonderful. It does have a great scent.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I absolutely love the island fresh scent! It's my favorite right along with the original. I'm always having to choose between these two. I usually just alternate each time I buy! Even if I am not using fabric softener or a scent booster, my clothes still smell great for a good period of time!
Molly R.
Augusta, GA
First off I love the scent. It actually remains on the clothes after drying (in case you forget dryer sheets). Clothes come out clean and I don't have any allergic reactions (which happen often to almost everything). That's why this one wins for me
Megan S.
Smyrna, DE
This was my first time using a Gain product. i love the smell so much. the smell stays on my clothes for a good amount of time. when i use it to wash my sons baby blankets and they smell so fresh for at least 2 weeks since washing. i would definitely recommend this product to people.
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
This is the laundry detergent that I purchase the most. I love the scent & how it stays on my clothes after washing. I also love how the powder never leaves streaks on my clothing & keeps my washer smelling fresh! Gain is my favorite product to use for my family's laundry needs!!
Ciera J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love buying product from this brand because you get really high quality products for a very cheap price. There are many different fragrances to choose from so you don't need to look anywhere else. Plus it last a long time. Believe me i have three children to clean after.
Kendall L.
Prescott, WA
This laundry soap smells so good! If your like me and like your clothes to smell really good then you would definitely like this! It is decently priced and does not leave powder on my cloths as long as you use the correct amount. Overall this is a great product.