BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

• "Gain is my favorite keeps clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
I hate when my clothes have that heat smell when it comes out the dryer and these dryer sheets help with that. This smell leaves your clothes smelling sweet like candy so if your into those types of aromas than this particular one is for you. I bought mine at Walmart.
Jeannette S.
Brooklyn , Ny
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the best laundry detergent ever!The fragrance is amazing with the scent of fruits and different hints of floral that lasts so long! This product is effective at cleaning the cloths and very affordable with plenty of loads to wash since its a powder
Wendi D.
I not only love the power of gain but the smell of their products are amazing!!! I constantly get compliments on the smell of mine and my families laundry. I love that it's affordable too!
member-e39c0
I love the way Gain laundry smells i have used tbis product numerous times and i can say it cleanes very well. The smell of this soapif like tropical and has beautiful aroma of flowers..i love this product
Kristina B.
Conway
I love the original gain scent, but Island Fresh causes my whole house to smell like summer and makes me daydream of being on the beach while sipping a fruity beverage. Not only does it smell great, but Gain laundry soap does a fantastic job making my clothes look as clean as they smell! My whites and colors all turn out looking like new!
Jessica C.
Sacramento, CA
This is probably one of my favorite smells that Gain has. It reminds me of being on the beach. I wish it did a little better on getting my clothes cleaner being as my husband works on big rigs I need a tough laundry soap. On regular dirty clothes its fine but on tough stains it doesn't really help.
Maribel A.
Preston, GA
Great product. It gets clothes clean and smelling so good. I love how they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. My husbands clothes stink when getting out of work but i don't have to worry because this product does it's job and gets it really clean and smelling fresh. I greatly recommend it
Priya S.
San Diego, CA
To be honest when it comes to scents gain is my FAVORITE brand for all things laundry. This brand actually makes me excited about doing laundry because I know my whole house is going to smell like a dream! If you haven't tried them yet get ready for a treat.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Ultra Gain Island Fresh Laundry Detergent Powder - 120 loads. I live gain i love the smell it gets my families clothes clean and the scent last i love getting in bed and smell the fresh scent when i move the covers
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I love these dryer sheets. There's A LOT you get for your money. The scent is divine, and there are corresponding liquid products for the washer, which is important if you don't want to be overpowered with competing scents