BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

• "Gain is my favorite keeps clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Columbus, OH
Great scent. Lasting scent cleans clothes even tough stains. Priced great and would highly recommend
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is probably one of my favorite smells that Gain has. It reminds me of being on the beach. I wish it did a little better on getting my clothes cleaner being as my husband works on big rigs I need a tough laundry soap. On regular dirty clothes its fine but on tough stains it doesn't really help.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Preston, GA
Great product. It gets clothes clean and smelling so good. I love how they leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. My husbands clothes stink when getting out of work but i don't have to worry because this product does it's job and gets it really clean and smelling fresh. I greatly recommend it
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I love these dryer sheets. There's A LOT you get for your money. The scent is divine, and there are corresponding liquid products for the washer, which is important if you don't want to be overpowered with competing scents
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Ultra Gain Island Fresh Laundry Detergent Powder - 120 loads. I live gain i love the smell it gets my families clothes clean and the scent last i love getting in bed and smell the fresh scent when i move the covers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Athens
Love this scent. It's like you washed your clothes on a beautiful island. Not too overpowering like a perfume. Just simple, clean, and smells amazing. Love gain. Cleans my clothes well the first time.
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
This gain smells so amazing & leaves your clothes smelling fresh & clean. It's more expensive than many other brands, but it's well worth it for the quality you receive. It is my preferred detergent.
Christina b.
Christina b.
I love gain product especially this powder detergent it only takes a little bit to use in a wash and leaves my clothes so clean and fresh I love this scent.
eden m.
eden m.
Absolutely in love with this sent I love opening my dresser drawers and still being able to smell the fresh sent! I use these with every load of laundry.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
This has been one of my favorite detergents lately! It cleans great & smells amazing! I also use the dryer sheets that gain has!