BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Carly H.
Collierville, TN
Best laundry detergent ever! I love the scent of regular Gain but the other scents are just as wonderful smelling!! I never use less than recommended to get my clothes clean though. Theres a difference between stain free clean clothing and clothes that just smell great. Stain removal product may be necessary for stubborn stains.

Andrea H.
Wausau, Wisconsin
I love this stuff. I tried for years to use more environmentally safe brands, but nothing ever worked and smelled great and I was always jealous of all the other women. I finally gave in and started using gain. Everything smells great. My clothing is always clean. It is so inexpensive. Love it.
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
I'm currently using this laundry detergent but in the liquid form. I love it. It has such a nice smell to it the only down fall is the smell doesn't stay after you dry them. I would recommend this detergent!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I prefer powder detergent to liquid because I think it lasts longer and smells better. The island fresh scent is different and pleasant, and the powder is cheaper than the liquid version. Love it.
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
I loved using these. They smell AAAAMAZING but my daughter and I broke out in hives from them. We have sensitive skin. I woukd suggest not using them if you have sensitive skin. Otherwise. They are amazing and keep your stuff smelling for days
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
That island fresh scent is my favorite scent out of all the powdered detergents, I was highly pleased with the laundry. It was very effective and my clothes smelt so good. The scents last long . I would definitely recommend This to anyone.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
I seriously love gain products. I use a little bit of all of them. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for and your clothes come out smelling fresh and clean. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a good detergent!
lupita V.
Odessa, TX
Although I do not use the powder I use the liquid I'm sure they both work the same. This has been my favorite detergent for awhile now the smell is great and it's definitely affordable would definitely recommend this to others
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
This is the best thing out there!! Makes your close smell super fresh and lastes more than expected! Product it self work great when a little amount is used. I love it how it gets rid of the toughest smells on cloths!
Carrie Ann C.
I love the way Gain Island Fresh smells and keeps my laundry items smelling fresh for a long time. It is especially nice when I go to get a clean towel that was washed over a week ago and it still smells fresh.

Walmart