Gain® Ultra Island Fresh with FreshLock HE Powder Laundry Detergent 63 oz. Box uploaded by Trish L.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Ken C.
I wish there were 10 stars this has been my family's only detergent for about 15 years plus any and everyone that knows me love to get their clothing washed at my house because they say our washing method makes the fresh scent last forever but we tell them all the time it's just GAIN
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I usually use about two in an average laundry load, and they make my clothes smell great. Only con is that the scent doesn't last for long, which is pretty disappointing. At very least they don't cost too much. I am pretty indifferent as to whether I will recommend this product or not.
Ashley B.
Portland, OR
Smells so good. Clothes were clean and fresh. I absolutely love it. I had some tuff stains that other products never got out and with this my clothes are brighter fresher and cleaner
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this! this is my favvcv
Veronica R.
Sacramento , CA
I love how clean my clothes come out and the smell clean as well they don't have that damp dirty water smell and I don't see and residues on my clothes or in my washer. Which I love cause I don't have to do a second rinse.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
The smell of the scent is amazing. The clothes smells great and clean. It works really well and it leaves my clothes beautifully aromascented right out of the dryer.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
This is a great detergent! My clothing is always left feeling soft and smelling great after using this product! I love that the scent lingers on my clothing long after being washed. I will keep buying this detergent!
Tammara O.
My daughter loves the smell of the Island Fresh Gain laundry detergent.  The detergent helps combat the odors often found on the clothes after working outside or working out in the gym.  The product rinses clean so there is no lingering residue left on your clothes to attract new dirt.
Lindsey W.
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff! It makes my clothes smell so good while keeping them clean. Gain is one of my favorite brands because it's a good price and it's great quality. I love this stuff!
Kaylynn T.
I like the powder but I think it can get messy because if you drop it it's everywhere and it's a big pain picking up it's really good and it affordable I like and recommend it to everyone or every parent