Gain Ultra Hawaiian Aloha Scent Laundry Detergent uploaded by Katelinn K.

BY GAIN #28 in Laundry Detergent

Gain Ultra Hawaiian Aloha Scent Laundry Detergent: 63 loads Great scents in a powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you With Febreze freshness Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This was my mom's favorite before I moved out of her house for the first time so of course I buy it for sentimental reasons! There was a major reason she bought it though- the scent is delicious (as delicious as laundry soap can be) and it was quality cleaning! Then and now I live a very active lifestyle between working in healthcare, going to the gym, and being a mother so I need my stuff CLEAN and FRESH and this does the job!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Great smelling, leaves the clothes feeling clean and refreshed! A bit expensive so it tends to be more of a splurge, rather than an every day purchase.

Would certainly get again in the future; I love how it washes, smells, and just all around a great product.
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I think it is an Awesome product, leaves my clothes smelling fresh, and also keeps them fresh weeks after. This is def a product I love using and will continue using for awhile. I dont think anything better can come along and change my routine.
mary edith B.
Eastern
This was my favorite. For 20 years gain was a must in my family.we used everything from dishwasher to gain boosters to gain dryer sheets.to garbage bags.i was a gain woman.and I still use it occasionally today.and I would highly recommend this to anyone. It's awesome.and does a fantastic job.i am just using something else that remove s. Staiins and order better
But gain products are fantastic.
Sandra E.
Rogers
These small freaking amazing! I am a fragerance queen, anything that has a fragerence is special to me. So it also seems harder for me to find fragrences that stand out to my sensitive nose. But this products feels, smells, and does amazing things when its in the dryer and its affordable!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
OMG this laundry detergent is absolutely my favorite one, because it makes my clothes smell soooo amazing and it lasts so long! I highly recommend it, but you won't be able to go back after you try it
Judy M.
Love love love this scent use it with all my laundry!! Definitely prefer the powder I feel it makes the laundry smell better even when I don't use the extra scent boosters!! Will definitely buy more and recommend this to anyone who enjoys good smelling laundry!
Katina B.
Everett, WA
First off the scent is AMAZING But most of all Gain hit home yet again by making a killer product that does its job 100% Its so effective in keeping the clothes clean and non irritable. Plus its one of the most affordable and i highly recommend to every household
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This has to be my favorite laundry soap! It gets my clothes clean and they smell fresh long after they've been washed. I love the smell of this so much! I highly recommend this soap! It's the best!! It doesn't disappoint in the least :)
Nicole A.
Seattle, WA
Consumers who use Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per weekp of my favorite scents from gain!! My clothes smell so good for days after the wash!!