Gain Ultra Hawaiian Aloha Scent Laundry Detergent uploaded by Katelinn K.

BY GAIN #32 in Laundry Detergent

Gain Ultra Hawaiian Aloha Scent Laundry Detergent: 63 loads Great scents in a powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you With Febreze freshness Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth D.
Dundalk, MD
I love, love, love this laundry detergent! The scent is fresh and tropical, and my clothes smelled great even after sitting in my dresser for several weeks! This detergent also lifted blood stains off of my scrubs! Several of my patients told me that they liked my perfume... the only fragrance on my body was coming from my uniform!!! The colors of my clothes have remained vibrant and the detergent works just as well as more expensive brands. I have been able to purchase this product at a discount retail store with a coupon, making it a great deal! This high-performance product delivers great results for a fraction of the price of more popular brands.
Amanda H.
Hawaiian breeze is the best smelling gain! Nothing smells better then fresh laundry and now the smell of a tropical island can be added! It cleans all types of clothing especially well! I like the liquid but tritely it doesn't matter because it all does the same job! Bring this tropical oasis to your clean laundry today!
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Gain is a detergent that always smells amazing! It cleans my laundry well, but not as great as other brands. It is friendly on the wallet which makes it appealing to buy! It always does the job. I do not usually grab this as my first choice, but its at the top of the list.
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I think it is an Awesome product, leaves my clothes smelling fresh, and also keeps them fresh weeks after. This is def a product I love using and will continue using for awhile. I dont think anything better can come along and change my routine.
Sarah K.
Tulsa, OK
The Gain ultra hawaiian aloha scent is really pleasant. I thought it might be too overpowering but the tropical smell is quite nice. I think I prefer the lavender scent but I might alternate using this every once in a while to switch it up!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
We love this laundry detergent at my house for the summer! The scent is amazing--it's perfect for the warm, sunny days! This detergent is effective and affordable! You don't have to use a lot for it to go along way! I would recommend this!
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I stopped using gain when I had a bag because he scent is just too strong, however that used to be what I loved about it was the lasting fragrance! I feel like it washed my clothes up to standard but sometimes I felt a little residue ..
Nayely C.
Fort Worth
Absolutely love this , cleans the clothes very well and leaves an amazing smell . I would recommend this to everyone that is trying to switch detergents . I honestly haven't found another soap that is better than this one.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
Loooove this! Am I wearing perfume? Body spray? Nope, it's my clothes. Delicious. I get the same great results from Gain, with the added scent.
I do not recommend if you have allergies that are sensitive to smell.
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
Ever since my mother in law washed my clothes a year back i just fell in love with the smell and how long it last stays on your clean clothes bag it up and weeks later still fresh like out the wash i love it!