BY GAIN

If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we're about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won't blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It's the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it's kosher too? Excuse us, we're feeling verklempt!
Scent: Floral
Item Type: Cleaners and disinfectants
Used For: Dishwashing
Product Warning: Keep out of reach of animals, keep out of reach of children
Capacity (Volume): 21.6 ounces
Product Form: Liquid
Wellness Standard: Biodegradable
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-surface
Product Results: Removes Grease
Recommended Product Application: Dishes
Sustainability Claims: Biodegradable

Emma G.
Since my dishwasher broke, my manual dishwasher (my daughter) likes this dish soap Ultra Gain Dish Liquid Soap, Hawaiian Aloha, 9 Fl Oz not only because it smells good but it does not dry out her hands, cuts through the grease, it could be used on multiple surfaces, and rinses off easily. The packaging is not my favorite ONLY because it looks like all other dish soaps it needs to stand out. Other than that we use it on a regular daily basis.
nakia b.
Ok so this smells absolutely wonderful right but if you use this on any dish that has potential to absorb the smell it will never leave. Like any item with rubber or porous plastic the smell will stay imagine having left over soup in a bowl that smells like a Hawaiian vacation it’s nit good it completely throws off your taste buds and can make you nauseous. The worst is when it soaks into rubber the fragrance starts to rot out the rubber causing you to have to discard your precious Starbucks to go mug top.
Meighan T.
North Little Rock
I really like this dish soap because its good in price and smells amazing. The only reason I give 4 stars is because it takes a little more to wash the dishes compared to dawn. I still use it time to time because I love gain and their products. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to make sure they are sparkling from hand and this seems to have to use a little more soap than I wish it would. I do want to add that it does clean great even with the extra soap!
Himalay L.
San Sebastián , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid scent does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes. It's right up there with other brands such as Dawn and Palmolive as far as its effectiveness. It also has a pleasant scent. I've read the reviews that mention a film that's left behind. I thought that was the case at first, but like any other dishwashing liquid you need to thoroughly wash off all residue and dry the dishes. Or, use this detergent to wash off the dishes, then throw the dishes in the dishwasher, if you have one.
Brooke M.
Hawthorn, PA
This dish soap smells amazing!! It smells like an exotic summer, i even use it to wash my hands. This dish soap does a good job of getting grime and greese from dirty dishes and hands. I only gave 3 stars though because if you're like me, you let your dish rag, towel, or sponge dry out and reuse again before washing it, well, with this soap i can't do that because it gives the rag/sponge a mildew type smell.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
If you have to wash dishes- Gain dish soap is the only thing that would make it enjoyable! Lol! It smells terrific, a little goes a long way, and it really works well at removing tough grease and food particularly left on food- compared to like Palmolive or Ajax. This particular scent is especially wonderful because it smells like a tropical oasis! 😁 its a must have for the dreaded dish duty!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Gain ultra Hawaiian 🌺 aloha dishwashing liquid dish soap smells like a tropical get away which honestly who doesn’t enjoy a mental escape while doing the dishes. Gain is a pretty decent dish soap, I don’t use it on my super greasy dishes but I do try to keep a bottle of this in my house. Even to add to my soaking water it makes the house smell wonderful! You can buy this at most stores!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I am an avid couponer- not one of the extremely good ones but I love using the mobile digital coupons. I shop for cleaning supplies at dollar general and this is one of my go to buys because I can usually get a large bottle for $2.50 or less depending on the coupons available. I love gain, not only does it smell good but it’s a trusted brand in my household.
Jessica G.
This soap smells delicious and is great in price. I just feel as though it is not as “tough on grease” as Dawn, nor is it as versatile as Dawn. Dawn is a great stain remover when mixed with baking soda and the Gain did not work as well. Again it smelled great, did good job and the pre-wash of dish just not the same or better than my normal dish soap.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells so good!! I've been using gain for many years and love the variety of Scents it comes in and how well it works. It suds up really good and bubbles really good too, which I like compared to other brands that I have to use half the bottle for just to keep my sponge soapy. I buy mine at Wal-Mart for a great price. Definitely recommend this some