Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 84 oz. Box

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Sara H.
Kapolei, HI
Love Gain! The scent lasts for weeks and always leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean. I purchase it from my commissary and the price is higher but in my opinion worth it for the value. I definitely will be buying again!
Lexi L.
Lompoc, CA
I really like the smell of these. I think it's smells fresh without being too sweet or artificial smelling. You only need to use one for the whole load to smell great and have less static
cailin s.
To be honest, I love everything gain. Cleans well, always smells great. Used to use the powder soap but now we buy the little pods. Those work just as well as the powder soap and still the same great smell. I think you get what you pay for and the scent of your clothes last awhile after you do wash them with gain.
Rachel H.
2755 Elmwood Rd Jacksonville, FL
My favorite dryer sheets are made by Gain. Even though I have sensitive skin I found that I can use these dryer sheets with no reaction. I have tried other dryer sheets and would get a red rash. For whatever reason this doesn't happen with these gain dryer sheets and they smell really good!!
haven f.
I love this stuff! With so many loads of laundry to do this really lasts! I also use the little pellets and fabric softener and it really does a good job of having a lasting scent! This is way cheaper then the liquid but does the same quality of clean and has a more lasting scent.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
If you combine this with the scent beads that gain has you're able to keep your sheets towels blankets all smelling fresh in the cabinet for almost a month I would say which is really nice when you're having guests over or you don't have to worry about had the linen smells
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I love gain and I love this scent and the Lavender scent. It makes my clothes smell fresh all day long. I didn't have any cons. Power can be messy. It was very effective and affordable. I get mines from the grocery store or Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
The absolute best detergent IMO, it makes your clothes smell like HEAVEN and it seems to exude the smell out of every piece washed in Gain! It isn't anymore expensive than other detergents and certainly worth it!! I never use anything else
Lilianny S.
Charlotte, NC
My husband loves this scent. Gain is my favorite laundry detergent or use bacuse of the scents. It is also a decent clean, it doesn't necessarily work extremely well on stubborn stains but I always pre-treat those before putting in the wash.
Angelique A.
I love gain because alone it smells awesome and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done . This brand has been tried and true for years now although they're a little bit more pricey than other brands . Totally worth your dollars
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Has any one eles notice that color dosnt seem to last on the close when you do laundry with this soap