Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 84 oz. Box

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
This is great and the smell satisfying. I always get this at my local store since it’s already cheap but this product specifically always have coupons which makes it super affordable. I do recommend gets rid of stains quick .
Cailin S.
To be honest, I love everything gain. Cleans well, always smells great. Used to use the powder soap but now we buy the little pods. Those work just as well as the powder soap and still the same great smell. I think you get what you pay for and the scent of your clothes last awhile after you do wash them with gain.
Rachel H.
2755 Elmwood Rd Jacksonville, FL
My favorite dryer sheets are made by Gain. Even though I have sensitive skin I found that I can use these dryer sheets with no reaction. I have tried other dryer sheets and would get a red rash. For whatever reason this doesn't happen with these gain dryer sheets and they smell really good!!
haven f.
I love this stuff! With so many loads of laundry to do this really lasts! I also use the little pellets and fabric softener and it really does a good job of having a lasting scent! This is way cheaper then the liquid but does the same quality of clean and has a more lasting scent.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
If you combine this with the scent beads that gain has you're able to keep your sheets towels blankets all smelling fresh in the cabinet for almost a month I would say which is really nice when you're having guests over or you don't have to worry about had the linen smells
Lilianny S.
Charlotte, NC
My husband loves this scent. Gain is my favorite laundry detergent or use bacuse of the scents. It is also a decent clean, it doesn't necessarily work extremely well on stubborn stains but I always pre-treat those before putting in the wash.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
Again an awesome detergent that leaves your clothes smelling awesome. I love the way it leaves you smelling so fresh due to you just wearing your clothes washed with this detergent and your closet also will smell amazing as well.
Angelique A.
I love gain because alone it smells awesome and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done . This brand has been tried and true for years now although they're a little bit more pricey than other brands . Totally worth your dollars
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I've used this product in the liquid detergent and it smells AMAZING!! Can't say much of how it cleans my clothes, because I've used it for a short period of time. But so far the scent stays so beautifully on the clothes.
Birdie Q.
Nashville
This product smells SO good and there is never any static electricity in my clothing! It is a very effective product in my opinion and very affordable! I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Has any one eles notice that color dosnt seem to last on the close when you do laundry with this soap