Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 28 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Paige W.
Elmhurst, IL
I absolutely love this product I love because it's powder it actually doesn't go all over the place it's very beautiful and it smells beautiful everything about it is beautiful I actually love this product And everybody should get it
Sierra P.
Taft Ca
Love the scent. I have it in the pods, fabric softener, and scent boosters. I love the smell. My laundry will stay smelling fresh for a while. Just ran out and will repurchase. I would recommend to people who like stronger scents.
Diana M.
Whittier , CA
I love spraying this Gain scented spray to make my mattress, and room smell fresh! it makes me so happy and relaxed when my room smells nice! Not disspointed at all!
Nicole C.
I love how great my clothes smell after using this detergent! I also noticed that the scent last for awhile so your clothes will smell great for awhile! It's also affordable. I typically buy the pods and love them!
Barbara B.
My favorite laundry soap by far! you can small the soap for about a week after you do laundry. which is nice pulling it out of a cabinet. and it smells so fresh!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It makes my clothes smell good and it is long last night. It did. It disappoint me one bit. It isn't that expensive but It is affordable. Totally recommend others to buy
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This is so amazing to have such an awesome smell the prosit it smells wonderful there's no cons to it it is very affective and it's affordable and I love it for my laundry and I would recommend it to everybody
Breanna L.
Opp, AL
Hawiian aloha is my FAVORITE! Gain gets our clothes clean and leaves them smelling fresh. Which is always important when he comes home with anything from paint to disel fule on his clothes.
Kimberly L.
Dover, TN
We love using this kind. It's not very strong smelling but it leaves a little flower smell. It also don't make our clothes fade as fast as some of the other laundry detergents do...
This is currently my favorite laundry detergent. It makes the entire house smell so good and I have people asking what perfume I'm wearing all the time and i tell them it's just my detergent! So good smelling!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Who all loves this scent?