Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 28 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Nicole H.
9943 US 38 EVARTS
I love Gain can't say enough about it you get your money's worth with Gain it doesn't take much to clean your laundry and how freash and clean everything looks with Gain and for those tough stains all you have to do is apply Gain right to the stain and throw it in the washer and it's gone and doesn't matter which fragrance that you buy they all clean and feel and smell great
Rossa J.
Hesperia, CA
I really like this product :-) it leaves my clothes smelling very well I would definitely buy again it doesn't stretch my clothes leave the smiling really well as well as it leaves sampling probably know that smells the smell is therefore a while it's very depending on the store you buy it and if it's on sale I would definitely recommend this product to someone else I have nothing wrong with that
Katie S.
Love the smell of this powder, but I really like kids better. Gain does last long after the wash which is really nice. Even after a week, I could grab a shirt and it still smelled like flowers! It is really easy to find in stores like Wal-Mart and it isn't too expensive.
Emily B.
Morton, IL
I give it amazing stars mainly because it just smells so amazing. Honestly this is probably the best smelling detergent that I have ever used. I also tend to get compliments on my "Purfume" when in all honesty it is just the detergent on my clothes from 2 days ago.... Shhh dont tell them!
Alyssa p.
Trenton, NJ
One of the best smells out there. I love using the hawaiian aloha laundry detergent it leaves my clothes smelling so nice and fresh I always get compliments and asked what perfume are you wearing? And once I tell them its my laundry detergent they are very surprised I wont use any other laundry detergent now! 100% recommend
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This detergent smells amazing and works well to get my clothes clean. I choose the powder form because I feel it is cheaper and works a little better. This is my favorite detergent and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Mackenzie H.
PA
Oooooo this stuff smells so good! I'm assuming it works but I'm more about the smell! This comes with a lot of product and I honestly prefer these little pods than the liquid detergent because I think it doesn't waste so much product.
Sarah S.
This stuff is really great! It has an amazing smell, which also last a very long time. I'm always left feeling clean and happy at the end of the day! I recommend this product to anyone who likes to smell and feel clean!
Heather S.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is the bees knees! Not only does it get your clothes super clean, but they smell so good after a washing with this stuff. It is worth the little extra you would spend, because you know it is doing its job.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this fairly often and it works pretty well for what I need it to do. I've had it stain some socks before but it was a on time occurrence so I don't really know what to make of it. Overall a good product
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Who all loves this scent?