Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 28 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
This smells absolutely amazing and the smell stays on your clothes for such a long time!
Brenda B.
I love the smell. It smells fresh after a wash and it still smells fresh even thru wear
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
Since the pods not so much powder. But i love Gain.
Leaves clothes smelling soooo good
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK
Absolutely wonderful products wonderful smell love it love it love it love it love it
Mariela G.
Waco, TX
I so love the order of this detergent. Make our clothes smell for the longest time.
Kelby M.
I love the smell of any gain detergent and this one smells amazing too. Works great
Anna R.
My favorite long lasting scent. This is one of my go-to's when buying detergent.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Este producto siempre lo compro es de mis favoritos deja in grato aroma a la ropa
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
I love gay and also for breeze Hawaiian aloha with crushed black powder laundry
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
Gain is my favorite products and only one I'll use in my laundry great smell
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Who all loves this scent?