Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 28 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

cassie d.
bend, OR
my favorite scent from gain! always leaves my clothes feeling and smelling fresh. my go to laundry detergent!
Mae C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this powdered laundry soap it's just such a great smell go does a hell of a job on cleaning my clothes
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Love the smell just don't feel like it does good with colored close. don't seem to keep colors bright to me
KHADIJAH M.
I cannot get enough of this scent. The packaging is gorgeous, and Tommy clothes smell so clean and fresh!
Christina K.
These little babies make my other smell so sweet. And it lasts so long when my clothes are packed away
Lucretia B.
Hillsboro, TN
I love this product! It cleans better than any other detergent I've used, and the smell lasts for days!
Lisa J.
Love this laundry detergent, smells awesome, cleans clothes wonderfully and lifts stains really good..
Aylin A.
Well I use it how you normally use it on clothes and it smells really good which I love is really nice
Cristina R.
ROY, UT
Use this s
Laundry soap for the daily laundry. I love the way it makes .Y clothes smell it cleans well
Terry M.
Fayetteville, NC
Gain is the best it leaves your cloths clean and fresh!!!!! Love love love it wont use anything else
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Who all loves this scent?